/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Coughing in Jamaat

Physicist
06-05-2019, 02:16 PM
When someone starts coughing during communal prayer, few days later many people getting sick.
I kind of understand that it trains immune system, natural selection, etc. But as a foreigner without immunity, I get really annoyed by this, even leaving the prayer.

Obviously, Jamaat is one of the ways for spreading contagious respiratory diseases.
This can be dangerous for Ummah in time of deadly epidemics.
Would it be ok for seek person to at least use a mask to prevent infecting other brothers?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
06-05-2019, 03:29 PM
You could donate some surgical masks and dispenser box to the local mosque, other educational and community institutions, sports facilities, public transport services etc to keep available for those who may need it.

Ahmed.
06-05-2019, 08:04 PM
People who don't have illness can cough too as it does get a bit claustrophobic in the jammats

A main essential part about Islam is tawakkul and believing jn the metaphysical results, I.e. when we worship Allah we trust that He'll take care of us and that we will be spiritually rewarded in this life and hereafter and this tawakkul has to be at its utmost when performing the greatest worship of Allah which is salah with jamaat in the Mosque

I've been praying in jamaat for 15 years and feel healthier after every salah :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.