/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I'm a bit lost

Yoyoyo
07-12-2019, 04:16 PM
Assalam alaikum people
I used to be a member 3 years ago. it was very nice being here but i was very immature and stupid (i was 14 ok) so im gna skip to say that i kinda missed this place. it really brought me closer to my religion and though i still pray and do my best im drifting away slowly everyday from everything good. Thought I'd use this place to start fresh again :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
peacefulone
07-13-2019, 12:58 AM
assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi
welcome sister. May Allah make your 'visit' here benefial to all. Ameen.

Physicist
07-13-2019, 01:20 AM
Wa'alaikumussalaam,
I'm 40 and also can refer to myself 3 years ago as immature and stupid, and pretty sure in the future will be referring same to current myself :)
May be you are not just drifting away but gathers experience for a new level of understanding.

HisServant
07-13-2019, 02:19 AM
Was alaikum assalaam,

Welcome back, hope you enjoy your stay and we learn from each other in blessed ways.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Yoyoyo
07-13-2019, 07:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by peacefulone
assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi
welcome sister. May Allah make your 'visit' here benefial to all. Ameen.
Ameen
format_quote Originally Posted by Physicist
Wa'alaikumussalaam,
I'm 40 and also can refer to myself 3 years ago as immature and stupid, and pretty sure in the future will be referring same to current myself :)
May be you are not just drifting away but gathers experience for a new level of understanding.
You're right. I was a better person in some ways back then
format_quote Originally Posted by HisServant
Was alaikum assalaam,

Welcome back, hope you enjoy your stay and we learn from each other in blessed ways.
Thank you.
The forum is deader than death tho. I only see the very old members like greenhill and sisterherb. It seems like everyone else moved on

Eric H
07-14-2019, 03:56 PM
Greetings and peace be with you Yoyoyo; and a warm welcome back to the forum;

Now I see you have only two posts to your name, so who were you in your past life as an IB user?

format_quote Originally Posted by Yoyoyo
i still pray and do my best im drifting away slowly everyday from everything good.
You have now reached the challenging age of 17, and there are so many temptations around for people of your age. I kind of remember those times, but that would be fifty three years ago for me. Like Oscar Wilde said, I can resist everything ...............................except temptation.

Life is still a struggle, even for a seventy year old. We pray for the wisdom, strength and the peace to do the will of Allah.

May you be blessed in all that you do, and may you be a blessing to all those you meet.

Eric

HisServant
07-15-2019, 10:25 PM
Agreed with Eric, maybe the best thing would be to get involved with asking questions or sharing knowledge and hence being active.

I do suppose many are at different stages in life, some with much more responsibilities, even myself present from time to time. And, there are some teenagers around like yourself too :)

Ahmed.
07-16-2019, 08:55 PM
Assalam alaikum people
I used to be a member 3 years ago. it was very nice being here but i was very immature and stupid (i was 14 ok) so im gna skip to say that i kinda missed this place. it really brought me closer to my religion and though i still pray and do my best im drifting away slowly everyday from everything good. Thought I'd use this place to start fresh again :)
walaikum assalam rahmatullahi barakatuh

Hey bro in what way are you lost?

It's not enough just to 'try your best' but there is conscientious steps you have to take from drifting with the shaytanic flow

Mandy
07-18-2019, 10:44 AM
Assalam alaikum people
Welcome to the site sister.
You were at a age that is not an easy one but it is also a great moment to learn more about Islam and to grow stronger in your faith. May Allah protect you and may people you meet on this site answer any questions you may have.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.