/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I got married الحمد لله

Scimitar
08-12-2019, 10:13 PM
‎السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمُ

those who know me here, know how long I struggled to find someone who would walk with me on this journey we call life.

I’m pleased to inform those of you who have been privy to my struggle that I got married on the 2nd of August this year ‎ما شاء الله

and i’m very very happy ‎ما شاء الله

I haven’t posted much on the forum for a while now and I doubt I will be posting any more frequently now that I am married, but I will never forget what this forum means to me, how a lot of you helped me to keep the hope alive in Allah and how each of you have personally affected in me a positive change by the will of Allah.

for that I am grateful to Allah, grateful to Him for your kindness and encouragement,

your nurturing spirit will forever be cherished by me. And I pray that He will reward you all with the best of both, this life and the next Ameen.

it’s a bitter sweet ending here for me, so many memories... I met some of you in real life, but most of you I will never meet in this life. I want you all to know this: you’re all special to me and I ask you to forgive me for any wrongdoing and pain I may have caused, and to remember me in your dua as I too will remember you in mine.

may Allah bless us all, forgive us all and give us all the best of this and the next Ameen!!

Scimitar (Mohsen Mastaan)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AabiruSabeel
08-12-2019, 10:37 PM
:salam:

MashaAllah TabarakAllah! Alf alf Mabrook! I'm so happy to hear this. Such a good news. May Allah bless your marriage

بَارَكَ اللَّهُ لَكَ، وبَارَكَ عَلَيْكَ، وجَمَعَ بَيْنَكُمَا فِي خَيْرٍ

Studentofdeed
08-13-2019, 12:26 AM
Mashallah tabarkalla. May allah bless you and give you other happiness til the end

*charisma*
08-13-2019, 01:25 AM
Walaikum Assalaam

Such great news to hear. I am very happy for you bro. You deserve all the happiness. May Allah bless your marriage and increase the love between you and your wife ameen.
Sad to hear that you won't be around as much, but glad to know it is for something better. May Allah be with you on your journey ameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mandy
08-13-2019, 03:41 AM
Mashallah
Congratulation brother.
May Allah watch over you and your new family.

Eric H
08-13-2019, 08:27 AM
Congratulations Scimitar my friend and may Allah bless you both.

That is amazing news, I am so pleased for you both, and Allah has certainly taught you how to be patient through all your struggles over the years. Now you will be pleased to hear that your minor struggles are over, but your bigger struggles are about to begin. The first twenty five years of marriage are the hardest, then it can get even harder. When you reach fifty years of being together, you may have a small understanding of what it is all about, so don't throw away your struggling hat just yet.

I regret never meeting you, but who knows it could still happen. And likewise I ask your forgiveness if I have ever caused you offence over the years, your conscience can be clear with me.

May Allah bless you both with the wisdom, strength and the peace to do his will. And may Allah bless you both with the love kindness and patience to see you through your lives together.

Eric

BeTheChange
08-13-2019, 09:13 AM
Walaikumasalaam

What a lovely message to read Alhamdulilah.

May Allah swt keep you both happy and bless your marriage Ameen.

Imraan
08-14-2019, 06:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
‎السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمُ

those who know me here, know how long I struggled to find someone who would walk with me on this journey we call life.

I’m pleased to inform those of you who have been privy to my struggle that I got married on the 2nd of August this year ‎ما شاء الله

I haven’t posted much on the forum for a while now and I doubt I will be posting any more frequently now that I am married, but I will never forget what this forum means to me, how a lot of you helped me to keep the hope alive in Allah and how each of you have personally affected in me a positive change by the will of Allah.

for that I am grateful to Allah, grateful to Him for your kindness and encouragement,

your nurturing spirit will forever be cherished by me. And I pray that He will reward you all with the best of both, this life and the next Ameen.

it’s a bitter sweet ending here for me, so many memories... I met some of you in real life, but most of you I will never meet in this life. I want you all to know this: you’re all special to me and I ask you to forgive me for any wrongdoing and pain I may have caused, and to remember me in your dua as I too will remember you in mine.

may Allah bless us all, forgive us all and give us all the best of this and the next Ameen!!

MaashAllah brother. Sincerely happy for you both, insh Allah you both make the best of it. Please continue to pray for those facing calamities and those who are less fortunate.

JazakAllah.

'Abd-al Latif
08-14-2019, 08:00 AM
‎السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمُ

:salamext:

Mabrook!

May Allah grant you a happy and successful marriage and righteous offspring.

Marriage doesn’t mean giving up your lifestyle! You married IB before your wife so you better not forget about us!

Umm Abed
08-14-2019, 06:55 PM
Wa alaikum salam

Wonderful news, my old timer! :D:D

May Allah swt bless your marriage and give you all the happiness you deserve, ameen.

And I hope you can still continue to visit the forum and post now and then. :)

Vito
08-14-2019, 10:35 PM
Ah yes I recall the struggle. May Allah bless your marriage to be a full filling one and for each of you to bring out the best in each other, especially in these crazy times we're living in. My best advice to give you is to be patient. You were patient against time, but this relationship will require a different type of patience which Eric already laid out there :) Ironically, I'm still living the struggle but I happen to learn from other people's experiences and being patient really does make a difference in a relationship.

Also, when is the WUP team going to put another video together? ;D

Abz2000
08-15-2019, 02:38 AM
Smile, it's Sunnah :DA takbeer for Mr and Mrs Do Good :pI pray that you go on to have a wonderful family whose faith is even stronger than the family bond - where yous (and your anki cozmo) sacrifice and advance together for Allah's sake.No excuse to ignore the forum though ... you know it helps keep a spark alive somewhere inside that mind.Please convey my salam and best wishes to mrs Muhsin mastaana.

muslimslife
08-16-2019, 07:04 AM
Congratulations brother!
May Allah bless your marriage and may your marriage bring happiness in your life.
For Islamic knowledge or Hidith on marriage you can see this post.

How to Make Marriage Decision? - Muslims-life.net
We came across a story where a brother in Turkey was in need of immediate relationship advice. The brother had met a potential spouse from a good backgroun...

Scimitar
08-16-2019, 05:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Vito
Also, when is the WUP team going to put another video together? ;D
lol, wup is dead...

... you can click my siggy below to be redirected to my channel though ;)

DanEdge
08-18-2019, 06:06 PM
‎السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمُ

Congratulations Scimi! Wishing you a long life of love and happiness!

--Dan

Ahmed.
08-19-2019, 02:28 PM
Congratulations!!!

Now how about introducing your other 'arf to Islamicboard? We could do with some fresh faces on 'ere :)

Zafran
08-19-2019, 07:03 PM
salaam

Congrats Bro - I'm Happy for you and your family have a blessed and awesome time..........dont forget about the forum.

peace.

Scimitar
09-01-2019, 11:14 AM
I’m kinda on my way out... so that would probably be a big NO, hehe

MazharShafiq
09-02-2019, 03:00 PM
Congratulations brother!

May Allah bless your marriage and may your marriage bring happiness in your life.

Chris_
12-14-2019, 12:23 AM
May Allah keep you and your family safe and happy.

RisingLight
12-14-2019, 12:57 AM
Goodbyes are always sad,but im glad its for something better

May Allah put mercy and compassion between you and your spouse and grant you a happy marriage and righteous offsprings

May Allah give a very good spouse to everyone who wish to get married.Make duaa for us at least,dont forget us completely :D

Abu-Abdullah
12-22-2019, 01:12 PM
Walykum salam warehmatullah

MASHAALLAH

thats great news ,
May Allah bless you guys ,

Scimitar
05-03-2020, 02:31 AM
I am now a father ‎ما شاء الله ❤️

'Abd-al Latif
05-03-2020, 03:00 AM
ماشاءالله

بَارَكَ اللَّهُ لَكَ فِي الـمَوْهُوبِ لَكَ، وَشَكَرْتَ الوَاهِبَ، وبَلَغَ أشُدَّهُ، وَرُزِقْتَ بِرَّهُ

Avis
05-03-2020, 03:05 AM
I don't know you but congratulations nonetheless. May Allah bless you and your family. May He protect your family from the difficulties of this world and keep your child on the Sirat Al Mustakeem.

One piece of advice for raising your child, keep them away from electronics. Don't even use your phone around them. My sister has two boys, 3 & 7 and they're hopelessly hooked on them. The go in a fit of rage if you say no and if you give it to them, they will sit on them all day.

AabiruSabeel
05-03-2020, 03:45 AM
ما شاء الله تبارك الله

بَارَكَ اللَّهُ لَكَ فِي الـمَوْهُوبِ لَكَ، وَشَكَرْتَ الوَاهِبَ، وبَلَغَ أشُدَّهُ، وَرُزِقْتَ بِرَّهُ
“May Allah bless you in His gift to you, may you give thanks to the giver of this gift, may the child reach the maturity of years, and may you be granted its righteousness.”

جعله الله مباركاً عليك وعلى أمة محمد صلى الله عليه وسلم
“May Allah make the child a blessing for you and a blessing for the Umma of Muhammad (Allah bless him & give him peace).”

Imraan
05-03-2020, 04:51 AM
MaashAllah brother. Congratulations.

Do we now have a niece or a nephew?

Mohamedamin
05-03-2020, 04:54 AM
Mashallah.. congratulations brother ..may Allah bless you both ..,مبارك و أن شاء الله ربنا يرزقكم الذريه الصالحه

Studentofdeed
05-03-2020, 04:55 AM
Mashallah May Allah make him a source of goodness and good deeds and make him a source of coolness of your eyes

Eric H
05-03-2020, 06:56 AM
Congratulations brother Scimitar, amazing news after everything you have come through; may Allah bless you all on your journey;

You will need all the help you can get, the first twenty five years of being a parent are the hardest. :)

Ramadan Mubarak,

Eric

taha_
05-03-2020, 07:05 AM
Assalam o Alaikum rahamutullahi wa barakuthu

Masha Allah. may Allah bless your child, and make him righteous and coolness of your eyes.

JazakAllah khair.

*charisma*
05-03-2020, 07:13 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

Mashallah what beautiful news! Congrats! Aww a baby Scimi in this world :D May Allah bless your beautiful family and protect you.

Scimitar
05-03-2020, 10:28 AM
جزاكم ﷲ خيرا

thank you all for your lovely duas, الحمد لله

It’s a boy ‎ما شاء الله he was born on the 30th April very close to midnight, and an healthy weight.

my wife and son will إن شاء الله be discharged from hospital this week. I’m not allowed to go and see them due to the covid19 rules. I only spent about one hour with my son when he was born.

please make dua that my wife makes a full recovery and my son too. My son was born by c-section and both, my wife and son have an infection due to this which is preventing them from leaving سبحان اللہ

I’m at my apartment on my own until they come back. Please make lots of dua for my family.

❤️

almadi38
05-03-2020, 11:27 AM
God bless you and protect you and your family

Muslim Woman
05-03-2020, 11:53 AM
Alhamdulillah

May Allah bless you all

xa_xa_ft
05-03-2020, 09:01 PM
Hi, im not sure what journey you have been on to find a spouse but i would like some help/advice. I have also been looking for quiet some time but its not working out. Either im too shy for some guys or boring or my level of banter is different etc. Something always gets in the way and its honestly really depressing im been making so much dua and days i feel really depressed.

Scimitar
05-03-2020, 10:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by xa_xa_ft
Hi, im not sure what journey you have been on to find a spouse but i would like some help/advice. I have also been looking for quiet some time but its not working out. Either im too shy for some guys or boring or my level of banter is different etc. Something always gets in the way and its honestly really depressing im been making so much dua and days i feel really depressed.
You must be someone Allah really loves, because he’s making you wait - testing your paitience. And he always test those whom He loves, the most.

remain patient, and only turn to Him in your hour of need. I promise you, the wait will be worth it إن شاء الله

there is nothing wrong with your personality, I am sure it’s just a matter of finding that special someone who will see you for who you really are and want to marry you because of the values you hold dear to your heart. Just a matter of time.

look up the tafsir of Surah al asr. The more I read up on it, the more it helped me.

here is a nice introductory insight into the Surah:

xa_xa_ft
05-04-2020, 12:25 PM
@Scimitar thanks - i feel this test is very hard. Its hard being rejected and seeing all these people get married and im 31 now. Im always making dua always. I just want this hardship to end

taha_
05-04-2020, 12:41 PM
@Scimitar thanks - i feel this test is very hard. Its hard being rejected and seeing all these people get married and im 31 now. Im always making dua always. I just want this hardship to end
Assalam o alaikum rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

May Allah grant u righteous husband and children who are coolness of your eyes in sha Allah.

Be patient. Our understanding and wisdom are limited.

'Abd-al Latif
05-04-2020, 12:53 PM

Does marriage always lead to happiness?

There’s a blessing and wisdom in every dua where the response is delayed. Ask yourself this one question: what is Allah trying to teach me through this trial and how can I grow?

Take a look at my signature at the bottom of this post. Can you extract any wisdoms that you can apply in your own circumstances?

Edit: sorry I don’t mean to hijack this threat Scimitar.

Scimitar
05-04-2020, 02:15 PM
I think I was around 35 when I joined this forum, and with similar issues to you. I got married at 43 (i'm now 44) and my wife is 40 (she was a year younger when we married). Don't stress over it. You will find someone, just focus on your relationship with Allah - and be pleased with His decree. Allah rewards the patient ones.

Scimitar
05-04-2020, 02:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd-al Latif

Edit: sorry I don’t mean to hijack this threat Scimitar.
please, do continue in sh'Allah

xa_xa_ft
05-04-2020, 04:23 PM
I agree but maybe there is wisdom behind this delay. Can i ask you a question though? Sometimes when X rejects you for whatever reason do you not think what if you dont get better? Scary

Scimitar
05-04-2020, 04:26 PM
I agree but maybe there is wisdom behind this delay. Can i ask you a question though? Sometimes when X rejects you for whatever reason do you not think what if you dont get better? Scary
Why does the fault have to lie with you? It doesn't. You've grown into your skin, so be comfortable inside it.

'Abd-al Latif
05-04-2020, 05:15 PM
No I don’t think that way. Why would you?

We should always strive to make ourselves into better people but this is different from being broken and needing to be fixed (which we aren’t).

xa_xa_ft
05-05-2020, 09:34 AM
I liked this one guy and we had an argument and i acted like i didnt care about him but i did. Anyways he said he doesnt want to give me another chance and i cant help but think “if only i hadnt said that” maybe him and i would be getting married.

Scimitar
05-05-2020, 11:06 AM
I liked this one guy and we had an argument and i acted like i didnt care about him but i did. Anyways he said he doesnt want to give me another chance and i cant help but think “if only i hadnt said that” maybe him and i would be getting married.
A lesson learnt eh?

If you care about someone, bite your tongue and let them air their concerns. One can never fight fire with fire. Be the water to the fire, and he will do the same for you in sh'Allah. Remaining patient also means avoiding argumentation, for the sake of the greater good.

Limit communication as well, because before marriage the shayateen will do their best to ensure you don't marry. So limit communication and only speak if necessary. After marriage, everything is halal, so save it for after marriage.

May Allah unite you in marriage to a pious Muslim man ameen!

xa_xa_ft
05-05-2020, 12:49 PM
So true! I guess if hes written for me Allah will return him to me in the most beautiful way

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.