/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Marketplace dua

taha_
11-03-2019, 03:41 PM
assalam alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

In my sunnah app in phone. I was reading supplication.

There was a dua about entering market that gives so much rewards

But when I checked the hadith on another app that I have installed called hadith collection. It is weak. It is also weak on sunnah.com But on the revive sunnah app, it says hasan

The hadith is in vol 3 book 12 hadith 2235

It was narrated from Salim bin 'Abdullah bin 'Umar, from his father, that his grandfather told that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
"Whoever says, when he enters the marketplace: 'La ilaha illallah wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulk wa lahul-hamdu, yuhyi wa yumitu, wa Huwa hayyun la yamutu, bi yadihil-khairu kulluhu, wa Huwa ala kulli shay’in Qadir (None has the right to be worshiped but Allah alone, with no partner, to Him belongs all sovereignty and to Him is the praise, He gives life and gives death, and He is Ever-Living and does not die; in His Hand is all goodness and He is Able to do all things),' Allah will record for him one million good deeds, and will erase from him one million bad deeds, and will build for him a house in Paradise."

Should I follow this hadith or not? Right now in sha Allah I and my family will open our own superstore business in future.

JazakAllah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
taha_
11-03-2019, 03:46 PM
[Recorded in Ibn Majah (Hadith 2235) and Jami` at-Tirmidhi (3428); al-Jaami' as-Sagheer (v. 1 p. 1118) Shaikh al-Albaanee classified the hadeeth as Hasan, Also classified as Hassan in Takhreej Mishkat al Masaabeh (2366) , Saheeh al Jaami' (6231) and Also recorded in Ibn Taymiyyah's book called " Gaining rewards" pg. 20. This is graded as Da`eef by Shaykh Zubayr `Ali Zaee (رحمه الله) and also by Darrusalam on sunnah.com, however Shaykh Albani (رحمه الله) brings saheeh mawqoof narrations on this which is raised to marfoo`.]
Islam 360 app provides some more explanation in Ibn majah #2235

More info here https://www.al-miftah.com/authentici...for-the-bazar/

On revive the sunnah app. Sorry if I am ignorant about this.

AabiruSabeel
11-03-2019, 04:24 PM
:wasalam:

Recite the dua and you will get the reward :ia:. Don't worry about the grading of hadith, it is not something to do with rulings.

taha_
11-03-2019, 04:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AabiruSabeel
:wasalam:

Recite the dua and you will get the reward :ia:. Don't worry about the grading of hadith, it is not something to do with rulings.
assalam alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Thank you lot. May Allah grant you good health and grant you into Paradise.

JazakAllah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.