/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Love of MUHAMMAD (ﷺ) : The Last Messenger of God

Dervish
11-22-2019, 04:31 AM
The Muslim’s faith cannot be complete unless he loves the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), and until the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) is dearer to him than his father, his son, his own self and all the people. It was narrated that Anas said: The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “No one of you truly believes until I am dearer to him than his father, his son, his own self and all the people.” - Narrated by al-Bukhari, 15; Muslim, 44.

Because true imân depends on true devotion and love towards our Beloved Messenger (s.a.w.) and because we cannot love our Beloved Messenger, the Habibullâh (s.a.w.), without knowing him in all his beauty and without learning from the devotion that the Sahâba had towards him, I share with you this short but amazing video. I hope, inshâ Allâh, that it will inspire you and strengthen your faith.

The Love of MUHAMMAD (ﷺ) : The Last Messenger of God

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abdullah
11-22-2019, 05:35 AM
Thank you so much for sharing this brother. We have not seen prophet Muhammad peace be upon him, but we still believe in him. Believing in him and other prophets is part of believe in unseen for us and if we love him more than our own self then inshallah we will see his smiling face soon. This reminds of a Hadith:
Anas ibn Malik reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “I wish I could meet my brothers.” The Prophet’s companions said, “Are we not your brothers?” The Prophet said, “You are my companions, but my brothers are those who have faith in me although they never saw me.”
(Source: Musnad Aḥmad 12169
Grade: Hasan (fair) according to Al-Albani)
Today is Friday, so send a lot of darood on our blessed prophet peace be upon him. Follow the sunnah of prophet peace be upon him as this is the only way to truly show our love and respect to our prophet peace be upon him and let’s join hands to be one ummah and let’s promise to love each other for the sake of Allah subhanahu wa Taala!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.