/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Serios question about Aisha

Nitro Zeus
12-23-2019, 11:18 PM
Assalamu alaikum,

In every Islamic video lecture I go throw such as watching the movie about prophet Muhammad, is that people are insulting the Holy Prophet like calling him a pedophile just because he married 9 years old Aisha(ra). And I feel realy hirt by seeing so many hatred comments towards the Holy Prophet.

Could you please explain why did Aisha married Muhammad when she was 9? Because, my mom told me that if he did this then its abusing because Aisha was a kid playing with dolls. I honestly dont have any wirds to respond her. I told her that God did not made a age for marriage and thus people cant tell him that he's pedophile. But still she did not listened to me...

Could you kindly explain to me like small kid why did the Holy Prophet married her when she could atleast tell him to wait until I have 18 years old?

Why that time people were allowed to marry the kids like Aisha at 9 years old and vice versa? Could you also bring me evidences so that I can prove my mom wrong?

Thanx

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
taha_
12-24-2019, 03:24 PM
Assalam o alaikum rahamutullahi wa barakuthu brother.

https://www.islamicboard.com/clarifi...ml#post1542401

Index of useful threads
This is an index of threads centred mainly around the theme of clarifications about Islam. Let us remember that we must give priority to acquiring sou...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.