/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Semen in islam

BCDA
03-17-2020, 08:21 PM
Does the semen impure clothes , break wudu and Prayer?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abdullah
03-17-2020, 09:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BCDA
Does the semen impure clothes , break wudu and Player?
Hope link below answers your question:
https://islamqa.info/en/answers/1700...of-maniy-semen

BCDA
03-17-2020, 09:49 PM
I have already read it . But i don't understand that. Can you tell me you pls?

MazharShafiq
03-18-2020, 09:17 AM
In the name of Allah, We praise Him, seek His help and ask for His forgiveness. Whoever Allah guides none can misguide, and whoever He allows to fall astray, none can guide them aright. We bear witness that there is none worthy of worship but Allah Alone, and we bear witness that Muhammad (saws) is His slave-servant and the seal of His Messengers.

never ever hesitate or apologize for asking any questions in the deen; for the deen or way of life called Al-Islam is based on the Perfect Wisdom and Knowledge of the All Knowing Lord, and every single command of the All Wise Lord is abundant in common-sense and logic. Asking any type of questions in Islam to gain more knowledge, or to confirm the Truth so that ones heart is more content, or to understand and thus follow with more conviction the dictates of the deen is not only permissible, but absolutely encouraged in Islam. It is the right of the brother or sister to ask anything they wish to clarify in the deen; and it is the responsibility and duty of the good scholars to address the question asked to the best of their knowledge and ability, and in the most polite and humble manner.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
soheil1
03-19-2020, 02:30 AM
I have already read it . But i don't understand that. Can you tell me you pls?
What is it that you don't understand?

BCDA
03-25-2020, 03:22 PM
If the semen impure clothes , break wudu and Player?

soheil1
03-27-2020, 06:18 PM
Yes, it makes one "Jonob", and requires Ghusl, cleaning the clothes, and remaking Wudu, and Namaaz by extension.

BCDA
03-31-2020, 07:42 PM
Even if i am 14 Years old? Because i know that this is four a couple who do an intercourse.

soheil1
03-31-2020, 07:54 PM
Even if i am 14 Years old? Because i know that this is four a couple who do an intercourse.
It doesn't matter how old are you.
If semen is ejaculated from you , you are Jonob and must do Ghusl. You might have premature puberty (Actually, the age of puberty in Islam is 15 LUNAR years, not solar years(.
If you see semen but you are sure it's not yours, or are in doubt if it is yours, then just wash it and the parts that came into wet contact with it; It's just Najes. It does not harm your abloution, as long as it was not on a part of your abluting body parts

BCDA
03-31-2020, 08:34 PM
Can i only do wudoo or wash that part? If not can i make ghusl whit all my body in bath water or its haram because is the same water that touched my private parts?

soheil1
03-31-2020, 09:09 PM
What's the size of the bath?

BCDA
04-02-2020, 03:13 PM
I can enter the tub but not really with my whole body in the water

soheil1
04-08-2020, 02:48 PM
I can enter the tub but not really with my whole body in the water
I asked about the size of the tube, as prophet (PBUH) said "When water reached a gallon, nothing will make it najes."
So water that is below this amount can become najes, so best is to clean the visible dirt from your body, say by a tissue.

Regarding ghusl, no matter if the water cannot cover your whole body at once.

Another type of Ghusl is this: Make intention. Wash your heads and neck, then was the right side of the body, then wash the left side of the body.

This was how the prophet (PBUH) is narrated to make ghusl, from a bowl of water, as narrated by his wife, Aisha and some others (RA).

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.