/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A message for women and men in Ramadan

Islamfirstofall
04-16-2020, 08:53 PM
To all the ladies, cut back on the housework so that you can partake of this month’s blessings to their fullest. Insha’Allah when the month has passed, you’ll be sufficed with the realization that you accomplished more this Ramadan than the previous one and isn’t that what this month is for?

To all the men, try and make do with simple suhoor and futoor this month. Don’t put undue pressure on the women in your household, rather help them with their chores. It’s Sunnah. And remember, they too are fasting.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
CuriousonTruth
04-16-2020, 09:22 PM
Is this for married men? Because no way am I going to help in cooking or chores in anyway. We have servants for that. And my mother doesn't cook anymore either so it makes no difference.

Islamfirstofall
04-17-2020, 06:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by CuriousonTruth
Is this for married men? Because no way am I going to help in cooking or chores in anyway. We have servants for that. And my mother doesn't cook anymore either so it makes no difference.
The speech is generally addressed to men.
We should not tire the kitchen workers especially if they are Muslims Because Ramadan is a month of worship, not food... Assalamo aleikom

taha_
04-17-2020, 06:38 AM
Assalam o Alaikum rahamutullahi wa barakuthu.

JazakAllah khair. Ramadan is our last chance. There were some people who have passed away recently before Ramadan is around corner. May Allah grant them into Jannat ul Firadus.

it is not only our stomach that fasts, but our eyes, hearing, hands, heart, tongue and ears must all fast.

Allah knows best.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.