/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Terrorists Are Losers

matthew712
05-08-2020, 05:16 PM
It says in the Koran to not be a loser. Those who kill innocent people, they are the losers the Koran is talking about. Please spread this word.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
taha_
05-08-2020, 05:19 PM
Greeting,

Terrorism has no place in islam. The terrorist groups like ISIS are not islamic they are khawarjj.

In fact. If one saves a person then if it is as he has saved whole mankind.

matthew712
05-08-2020, 05:44 PM
Ah, again I liked your post. My apologies.

space
05-08-2020, 08:04 PM
mostly young and some uneducated primitive villagers who do not have proper knowledge about the religion and who do not bother to read the holy book and deeply think about it are easy to be brainwashed and manipulated by harmful hidden criminal organizations. Terrorism has nothing to do with Islam, Islam is actually the way you live your life.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ümit
05-08-2020, 08:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by matthew712
It says in the Koran to not be a loser. Those who kill innocent people, they are the losers the Koran is talking about. Please spread this word.
I absolutely agree...terrorists are one of those losers indeed.
the terrorists that do this in the name of Islam are totally misguided. killing innocent people or even killing yourself too in the process is absolutely forbidden inIslaam.

They will surely get their 70 virgins in the afterlife...but i doubt that the virgins will be of the female kind.

Hamza Asadullah
05-08-2020, 08:27 PM
This also applies to those governments who fund terrorism and arms companies who make profit out of war by weaponising both sides of conflicts.

War = profits for arms companies

Whilst the innocent are always the hardest hit. Look at Yemen for example and Syria and Iraq. So who are the biggest terrorists?

M.I.A.
05-09-2020, 11:25 AM
I have a problem, one of my neighbours keeps playing golf on my lawn.

I don't know what to do about it.

I wouldn't mind, I thought I had some sort of animal that was digging small holes in my lawn.

But today I found a golf ball.

We haven't even moved in yet, but spend most of the day there working to fix the place up.

I have a terrible feeling that he will claim to be the innocent party.

I dont know who it is, so my options are limited.

Everytime I think about it, the voice in my head says..

"That's how they are going to give it to you"

I have no rebuttal.

..Thoughts appreciated, thanks.

Now you won't believe this, but I googled your name after posting.

Matthew 712.

"Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you:
do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets"

"Therefore whatever you desire for men to do to you, you
shall also do to them; for this is the law and the prophets."

For a long time after becoming religious, I struggled with what the world had to give me. When you see it so often that you question your own sanity.. It becomes a big wall to get over.

I gradually came to the conclusion that the only way to escape the word was to stop all the evil that I could perceive in myself.

All that did was make me look stupid in the face of mankind that seemed so much cleverer.

Then I realised that most people have no idea of what they speak and what they do.

They are essentially on autopilot.

And I no longer was.

It's a shame because I can no longer do to you what you do to me.

And I do not feel content when my own tongue is overtaken by the word.

It's called character. Imo.

Terrorists are losers because they do not know they are posing a question.

They shout.. You reject the question! While they do this.

Unaware that the only thing that can be given is an answer.

Mankind is insolence and competition. How can anything claim to be peace when all it has ever known is war.

Unfortunately I haven't figured out how to land.

.. I don't know, maybe they didn't like me practising kick ups in my garden.

Probably put up a big fence so the kids don't kick the ball over...

I actually won't really.

Praying to god for protection from the things that have knowledge of you.

From the things that proceed you and the things that follow you.

From the things that have extended their hands against you.

Seems like a moot point.

You have free will after all.

You spend all your time wanting to be superman and end up being Clark Kent.

To be bitter would be like pretending to be blind.

All praise is due to Allah swt.

to be fair, someone could say that matthew 712 promotes terrorism.. its like my neighbour telling about how the guy next door smokes out of his window, he doesnt like the smell very much at all so he wafts the smell of cooking bacon back at him.

true story.

its not a very endearing story, to me anyway.

Desert
05-09-2020, 10:02 PM
Islam is like pharoah and Moses

People saying only one god...

Abu jahl the prophets Muhammad's uncle
Used to kill people that used to believe in the one true god...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.