/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Face of ad-Dajjal on the Israeli 100 shekel note?

IslamLife00
06-15-2020, 10:02 PM
Assalaamu 'alaykum. Can't find any discussion about this, so I decided to start one.

What do you think, do you also find it quite close to Prophet sallallahu 'alayhi wa salaam's description of ad-Dajjal's face? It's clearly not watermark.

If the video above is taken down, visit this one :

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IslamLife00
08-24-2020, 09:59 PM
World is being prepared for the coming of ad-Dajjal

Avis
08-24-2020, 11:44 PM
Yes, it is very obvious that the Dajjals release is very soon. Everything that is going on in the world is leading up to it. Since he will have control over rain, we need to keep an eye out on the water conditions around the world. As the speaker in the video states, India is is running out of fresh water, not too long ago I read about how Jordan is also running out and have no idea how they're going to fix their problems. Tabariyyah (Sea of Galilee) in Palestine is drying up as well, and it was foretold in a hadith that it would.

Once we run out of fresh water sources, we will lose much of our food and when that happens, I believe the Dajjal will be released. Humans will be starving and desperate and will be easily fooled into following the Dajjal and eventually worship him.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.