/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help me with something!!!

Razabhatti
06-30-2020, 10:16 AM
Aoa

I want to ask that recently my father passed away after a prolonged illness.
We had always shared a deep bond coz years ago he saved my life when i was in a similar position but i couldnt save his. I know that death is inevitable and i also had a last short conversation with him.
Now my issue is that as we have always shared such a deep love and connection. I dont want him to ever forget me in the hereafter. He was a great human being and an amazing father. A good muslim too.

I will do everything in my power to increase his deeds.
I just dont want him to forget me.
Will he forget me?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Avis
06-30-2020, 01:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Razabhatti
Aoa

I want to ask that recently my father passed away after a prolonged illness.
We had always shared a deep bond coz years ago he saved my life when i was in a similar position but i couldnt save his. I know that death is inevitable and i also had a last short conversation with him.
Now my issue is that as we have always shared such a deep love and connection. I dont want him to ever forget me in the hereafter. He was a great human being and an amazing father. A good muslim too.

I will do everything in my power to increase his deeds.
I just dont want him to forget me.
Will he forget me?
What makes you think he will forget you? The only instance I could think of when he will forget you is on Judgement Day, when everyone will only care about themselves.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!