/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Not exactly a new Muslim but need muslimas to study Islam with

HowManyMore
07-06-2020, 05:19 PM
I study about Islam a lot by myself and if there's other females here who take studying seriously, it'd be nice to have like a group where one could share what they've learned of share sources and stuff.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Frida
07-14-2020, 10:20 PM
Salam where do you live? :statisfie

Studentofdeed
07-15-2020, 12:46 AM
Sister there are two great apps I recommend for Islamic knowledge. Muslim Central for Andriods and Podbean for IOS devices. You can follow whichever scholar you like. Hope this helps?

rawaajuk
07-15-2020, 07:32 AM
I live in UK.
Women Eid Clothes in UK

Eid Collection 2020 | Best Pakistani Eid Clothes & Suits in UK | Rawaaj
Pakistani Women Eid Clothes, Suits & dresses, Browse our huge eid collection of Pakistani fashion for women from the biggest brands Orient, Junaid Jamshed, Khaadi....

- - - Updated - - -

Brother you can also Learn Quran Online with tajweed (Traslation).

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
HowManyMore
07-15-2020, 07:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Frida
Salam where do you live? :statisfie
Wa alaikum s-salam, I was thinking of online so it doesn't really matter.

Frida
07-20-2020, 11:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HowManyMore
Wa alaikum s-salam, I was thinking of online so it doesn't really matter.
Okay, on what platform is the group chat going to be on :statisfie

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.