/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Important questions

Nitro Zeus
07-15-2020, 11:27 AM
Assalamu alaikum,

Prsonally I have documented about who Ali Sina is and I found that he was a Shia from Iran and also I emailed him and he advised me to read quickly his book so that I can form an idea what is all about. And now I'm preparing to make a book in response to the ignorance and stupidity of Ali Sina and I'm also gonna expose his hypocrisy because I have opened his book today and I simply disagree with his way of thinking and interpretation, because he interpretates Islam based on 9/11 attacks and I also went to Discover-the-truth.wordpress.com and I have seen that Ali Sina misinterpretate our scripture very bad and in misleading way and I'm also gonna use the articles from Dicover the truth and also I'm gonna do my part as well. That is why I'm pretty conviced that I can expose the hypocrisy of Ali Sina, because I have read his book and saw how he grossly misinterpretate and he called our beloved Prophet as a narcist! May God forgive me. Anyways, I have formed an idea and I have also crystal clear evidence against Ali Sina and I have also the power of exposing him as ignorant and dump-ass.

Also, Ali Sina asked me politely in email that I should read his book quickly so that I can have an idea what is all about and make articles in response to Ali Sina in academic way and he also asked me that I should not make articles that contain foul language and have asked me not to curse after reading.

Reading his book also helps me a lot to remain steadfast in Islam and be open minded.

My questions are:

1. If I'm planning to write a book, how can I send the book to the person and company I want to?

2. Does anyone knows the address of FaithFreedom company so that I can send my book to it?

3. How I can invite Ali Sina to come over my website without violating anything?

4. What are ways I contact tbe council of Ash-Shuar?

5. Which country is responsible for the creation of Ash-Shuar coucil? Is it Saud Arabia?

6. What are the ways I contact those on Saudi Parlament and Saudi Government?

P.S. The reason I wanna do this, is because I wanna be a Muslim Warrior and fight critics like Ali Sina in a academic way and debunk their misleading arguments and silly allegations. His book also made me become much stronger Muslim than ever before. My desire is only to expose the great hypocrites like Ali Sina, David Wood and Sam Shamoun to the extend where they will feel embarressed for making shameful lies about Islam and to the extend where they will get desperate of how they can save their necks and how to save their ideologies and I believe that Allah have guided me to correct Islamic websites but I will also need to study philosophy a lot and the Atheistic way of thinking so that I can easily expose their hypocrisy. The job I have is my last resolt on how I can remove from Google websites like wikiIslam and Faithfreedom, that would be greatest succes I ever had in my life, because I debunked these websites and now the authors and owners of these websites will have to withdraw from all browswers and remove and delete them permanently from Internet and also Ali Sina will have to withdraw and remove all the websites he created and remove them from all browsers and from Internet. Because, my only wish is to protect and defend the new converts of Islam and also to protect the Agnostic Muslims from such websites and to protect the youth Muslims who have no education on Islam. Now I see myself as a protector and defender of Muslims and the Religion of Islam. And after I have debunked Ali Sina, I will occupy next with Sam Shamoun and David Wood and next after I have debunked them, I will have to deal also with Christian Prince. Also, my mom who is an Orthodox Christian have advised me not to get angry when people says differen han what you say and accept the opinions of other people and she told me that in this world there will be always people who will disagree with you and also I went in a Catholic forum. And this helped me a lot and made me the strongest Muslim that the Muslim Ummah ever had, probably I have become much powerful than Mohammed Hijab. But first, I also need to learn how to make my debate to be much powerful than the debate of Mohammed Hijab so that I can have the power to put people like Ali Sina in their places and also to be capable of terrorizing people like Ali Sina to the extend where they will apologise all Muslims for humiliating them everywhere and to the extend where they will us alone for good. Is this a good idea? But I'm gonna terrorize with powerful words, claims and arguments to the extent where they will start to shake themselves so that they can see the anger and wrath of Muslims so that they will leave our religion alone. This may sound like savage, but it is the only way I can shun all critics and after I have done with Christian Prince, the next target will be Richard Dawkins. I'm also planning to expose the idiocity of that council, because it is tgat council who allowed terrorism and I want to also debate witg that council. Also, in case it is Saudi Arabia who is responsible for the terrorism, I'm open for debating with the Saudi Governemnt, because I wanna win the debabe so that they can remove the council of Ash-Shuar so that there will be no more terrorist groups im future. Because, I wanna make sure that there will be no more terrorist group afyer the death of ISIS

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Islami.Mu'mina
08-11-2020, 01:52 PM
Ok sloooooow down buddy. Wa alaykum assalam warahmatullahi wa barakatu

You have many goals and visions that you were excited to share. Sounded like you were rather impulsive because of your excitement. That is what happens when people get too excited about their goals. Which there is nothing wrong with it, it's just that you need to realize, these things don't come so easy. You need a good plan.

As for most of your questions, they aren't really islamic so I don't really know the answers for it. But for question number 3: you can just politely and firmly invite him so he sees.
for the rest of your questions, you have to use the internet.

Now it's been three weeks since you made your post, how are you feeling about this goal now? Have you tried anything yet?

so that I can easily expose their hypocrisy.
Ok there is no problem in that, but make sure to do it islamically. We do not need to be rude. And it is important you make sure that your ego doesn't get to you.

probably I have become much powerful than Mohammed Hijab
I'm not trying to put you down. But when you say this, you really need to live up to your statement. Hijab is REALLY good at debating. Not only that, he's had tons of experience, have you had any? It isn't too good to get ahead of yourself. and make sure that you are not saying this statement out of pride.

But I'm gonna terrorize with powerful words, claims and arguments to the extent where they will start to shake themselves so that they can see the anger and wrath of Muslims so that they will leave our religion alone.
I don't know what you mean by "powerful words". But you need to take a minute, stop, and reread your statements. Muslims should not be terrorizing or putting fear into others. This is instilling fear into others. As long as you aren't being rude or scary. They don't need to see the anger and wrath of Muslims. Because really, the only time someone should facing the wrath of a Muslim, would be in an actual war. Even then, Muslims should have mercy on those who submit and stop fighting.

This may sound like savage
If it does, then change your ways of approaching it. We Muslims are not savages, we are human. So make sure not to get carried away.

See the problem is, with street dawah and debates, some people get too carried away. Sometimes they get to prideful too. Hijab is a great debator but I have seen some content which I do not like as he has resorted to name calling when talking about certain people. I think one time it was when he invited Ben shapiro to a debate, I really cringed at the video because his attitude seemed off.

The most important tips are
-Think this through
-Nothing comes easy, and it isn't as easy as you are thinking
-Smack down your ego, don't be prideful
- Don't act like a savage
- make a plan
- Don't terrorize anyone

Nitro Zeus
08-11-2020, 02:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Islami.mu'min
Ok sloooooow down buddy. Wa alaykum assalam warahmatullahi wa barakatu

You have many goals and visions that you were excited to share. Sounded like you were rather impulsive because of your excitement. That is what happens when people get too excited about their goals. Which there is nothing wrong with it, it's just that you need to realize, these things don't come so easy. You need a good plan.

As for most of your questions, they aren't really islamic so I don't really know the answers for it. But for question number 3: you can just politely and firmly invite him so he sees.
for the rest of your questions, you have to use the internet.

Now it's been three weeks since you made your post, how are you feeling about this goal now? Have you tried anything yet?

Ok there is no problem in that, but make sure to do it islamically. We do not need to be rude. And it is important you make sure that your ego doesn't get to you.

I'm not trying to put you down. But when you say this, you really need to live up to your statement. Hijab is REALLY good at debating. Not only that, he's had tons of experience, have you had any? It isn't too good to get ahead of yourself. and make sure that you are not saying this statement out of pride.

I don't know what you mean by "powerful words". But you need to take a minute, stop, and reread your statements. Muslims should not be terrorizing or putting fear into others. This is instilling fear into others. As long as you aren't being rude or scary. They don't need to see the anger and wrath of Muslims. Because really, the only time someone should facing the wrath of a Muslim, would be in an actual war. Even then, Muslims should have mercy on those who submit and stop fighting.

If it does, then change your ways of approaching it. We Muslims are not savages, we are human. So make sure not to get carried away.

See the problem is, with street dawah and debates, some people get too carried away. Sometimes they get to prideful too. Hijab is a great debator but I have seen some content which I do not like as he has resorted to name calling when talking about certain people. I think one time it was when he invited Ben shapiro to a debate, I really cringed at the video because his attitude seemed off.

The most important tips are
-Think this through
-Nothing comes easy, and it isn't as easy as you are thinking
-Smack down your ego, don't be prideful
- Don't act like a savage
- make a plan
- Don't terrorize anyone
When I said terrorize, I meant on mental terrorism. Because, I'm planning on how I can enter into their heads and shake them up reall bad to the extend where they will feel regrets and will eventually apologize in public in front of everyone for attacking and slandering Islam. Which is why I'm also gonna prepare myself for this goal. Because, I want to make some people to feel desperate and regret for criticizing Islam.

How can I show mercy to them when they criticize Islam and slander prophet Muhammad?

Islami.Mu'mina
08-12-2020, 03:58 AM
I got a notification that you made a reply, but it isnt showing up. I'm not ignoring you, I dont know why, this has been happening, it happened on my other post where xboxisdead would keep replying but I wouldnt be able to see it lol

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nitro Zeus
08-12-2020, 10:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Islami.mu'min
I got a notification that you made a reply, but it isnt showing up. I'm not ignoring you, I dont know why, this has been happening, it happened on my other post where xboxisdead would keep replying but I wouldnt be able to see it lol
Yeah, it is really weird that this happens. Maybe the moderator hasn't seen yet and when he or she have time, he will check the post. I have noticed that Charisma for example aprove or disaprove a post which I make. So it may take some time until someone sees my post.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.