/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islamicboard forum is in a SHORT FILM

Scimitar
08-04-2020, 05:26 PM
Assalaamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu dear brothers and sisters in Islam and humanity.

I don't post much anymore, but I want you all to realise something here. This forum you and I frequent, was chosen by Allah to be a platform for the propagation of Islam.

This Islamicboard forum thread inspired a short film: https://www.islamicboard.com/general...4-convert.html

Here is the short film:

سبحان اللہ

imagine that. A new member posted here about wanting to become a Muslim and finally got the opportunity to declare his faith and it all started here, on islamicboard.

True story.

Takbeer!!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
taha_
08-05-2020, 06:15 AM
Assalam o Alaikum rahamutullahi wa barakauthu.

Alhamduilliah. Allah guides whoever He wills..

Qur'an 10:35

Say: "Is there of your (Allah's so-called) partners one that guides to the truth?" Say: "It is Allah Who guides to the truth. Is then He, Who gives guidance to the truth, more worthy to be followed, or he who finds not guidance (himself) unless he is guided? Then, what is the matter with you? How judge you?"

IslamLife00
08-05-2020, 10:10 PM
There are revert stories on YT that remind me of IB threads started by people who want to be muslims.
Maybe like that new member, they too have become muslims due to IB.
Alhamdulillah more and more people accepted Islam. May Allah always bless and guide muslims all over the world including new reverts - and when Allah guides someone, no one can misguide.

Iceee
08-06-2020, 12:00 AM
MashAllah, nice to see the ummah is so connected, congratulations!

Always heartwarming to hear a person revert, Alhamdulillah!

And Assalamu Alaykum, peace be upon you! CrimsonD https://www.islamicboard.com/members/45721.html!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.