/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Khadijah bint Khuwaylid.

Abu Fauzi
08-07-2020, 09:59 PM
As-Salaam alaikum,
Ummul Mumineen, may Allah be pleased with her, the first wife of the Messenger of Allah, Sayyada Khadijah bint Khuwaylid, was the first in accepting Islam as her religion from her husband-- the Messenger of Allah, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam. She was an image of faith, integrity, truth and good manners.

About her, the Messenger of Allah, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, was pleased to have remarked:--

"She believed in me when no one else did; she accepted Islam
when people rejected me; and she helped and comforted me
when there was no one else to lend me a helping hand. And it
is through her that Allah blessed me with children."

Find attached herewith a brief but concise account of her biography, for your perusal and close study. Yes, there is indeed something to take away and use for the rest of our life on earth therefrom.
Allahumma Salli alaa Sayyadina Muhammadin, wa alaa ahlihi, wa ashabihi Wa Sallam Taslimaan Kathiraa abadaan!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.