/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Feeling despondent

anonymous
08-12-2020, 10:02 AM
Every time i make dua, i think of the times my duas went unanswered. It can't be a waswas because it is the truth. Recently I asked something and obviously didn't get it. Result: I think if God wants to do what HE wants to do, what is the use of making dua. Consider it like this, when a child knows that his parents would only do what they want and won''t listen to his questions, he will eventually stop asking his parents for anything.
I watched Nouman ali khan and omer sulaiman's lecture where they said dua changes qadr. but it all comes down to Allah's will, and we cant convince Allah against His will. I am not saying Allah does not listen. He does, But He does what He wants. and we are supposed to be okay with that.? What if we want that thing, against all odds? can't Allah do miracles?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nooralhuda
08-12-2022, 06:02 AM
الدعاء هو العبادة Supplication is worship

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.