/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Judaism has no purpose

Imperfect
08-31-2020, 01:22 AM
The past few days, i've been thinking about Judaism, trying to find a reason why it needs to exist. Islam has scientists, doctors, lawyers, etc. who can compete with the best in any field. (and in many cases, are #1)
So what is the actual point of Judaism, which is entirely dependent on the outside world to exist? Islam is entirely self-sufficient, while Judaism is co-dependent on others to survive.
There is a lot more to say, but this sums it up... i fail to see the purpose of Judaism.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Imperfect
08-31-2020, 01:37 AM
By the way, my religion is Noahidism. We follow the one who built the ark.

*charisma*
08-31-2020, 02:25 AM
I don't understand your logic.

It exists because it is an Abrahamaic religion just like Islam and Christianity. It's purpose was to carry the message of Islam.
Lawyers, doctors, etc. exist in every belief, I don't think that has any representation over the validity of a religion.

*charisma*
08-31-2020, 02:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Imperfect
By the way, my religion is Noahidism. We follow the one who built the ark.
What do you find is the difference between that and Judaism?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Imperfect
08-31-2020, 02:29 AM
The point is that Islam is entirely self-sufficient, having the best people in every field. Judaism relies on the external world to protect it, including Muslims who they couldn't live without. (Envision what would happen in a world without Muslims... Whereas in a world without Jews, life would be the same.)

Imperfect
08-31-2020, 02:48 AM
They are completely different, separate religions. Jews have hijacked Noahidism, convincing most Noahides that we are somehow linked with them, when we aren't.

anatolian
08-31-2020, 11:42 AM
I think Judaism is rather a more independent religion than Christianity. At least Evangelical Christianity needs Judaism to teach their Judeo-Christian end time prophecies.

Noahism was produced by Jews to spread monotheism within the goyim (non-Jews) as they dont believe in the Prophethoods of Isa and Muhammed aleyhissalam and mostly believe Judaism is for Jews. I invite you to Islam which is the real final religion of the one God to all mankind.

Imperfect
08-31-2020, 06:30 PM
Like Islam, Cringeinsanity is self-sufficient.

Judaism isn't. It depends on other groups to build civilization. Like a baby that needs to be carried around because it can't walk. Or better yet , a person with down syndrome who has everything done for them by others, while providing zero value (actually negative) to civilization in return.

Nitro Zeus
09-03-2020, 07:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Imperfect
Like Islam, Cringeinsanity is self-sufficient.

Judaism isn't. It depends on other groups to build civilization. Like a baby that needs to be carried around because it can't walk. Or better yet , a person with down syndrome who has everything done for them by others, while providing zero value (actually negative) to civilization in return.
Yeah yea. It is atually Christendom(aka Christianity) which is a contradiction to the teachings of Judaism and Islam.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.