/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Rapper Diam accepted Islam - revert story

IslamLife00
10-07-2020, 03:35 AM

"It makes me smile when I hear people saying,"She ruined her career!" I feel like telling them,"Is that really the purpose of life?"
How many people commit suicide or under psychiatric treatment after attempting a high ranking job. I know that's not true because I was this business manager, this boss, this business woman -
and I was still lonely as ever, sometimes I cried like a baby, not knowing what I was doing on this earth.
When I was reading what my critics say about me, I wondered if people would have said the same if I ended up like Amy Winehouse or other depressed artists.
Would the medias have said I was a danger for the youth? If others decided to destroy their lives, this is not the end I'm willing to have."

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.