/* */

PDA

View Full Version : This led to a mistake

anonymous
10-08-2020, 12:00 AM
Walahi i was clicking on an Islamic website and next you know I am takien to an ad eith bunch of website of ill means. I tried to go back and click on the Islamic website but it kept taking me back to those disgusting websites. My eyes sort of lost control and kept looking. A girl start messaging me and then I left. I did not message her back wahlahi adheem. I feek disgusted and sick.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Islami.Mu'mina
10-08-2020, 01:57 PM
Ooff that's really annoying, especially when you are trying to go on Islamic websites. It's good that you stopped yourself and left.

Maybe try getting an ad blocker? I have heard of this advice from another person

Islami.Mu'mina
10-08-2020, 02:00 PM
Also, make sure to seek forgiveness and refuge even if it's an accident to prevent you from dwelling

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.