/* */

PDA

View Full Version : unusual sit pt. 2 any thoughts?

anonymous
10-17-2020, 02:50 AM
I feel uncomfortable with my brother playing with me all the time. He's home often now and he always comes up to my room with me and other siblings.. He likes to wrestle me sometimes (which I do it with my other brother so why not him). But many other times he likes to randomly squeeze my legs and arms or tickles my waist/legs very often. But my brother is very extroverted and he loves socializing so I feel he just is close to me like an older brother. I think he is very affectionate but he is very hormonal with other girls outside I have seen

am i too paranoid? You never know someone elses intentions.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al-Ansariyah
10-17-2020, 02:55 PM
Idk but this type of interaction isn't allowed b/w siblings. Under age 10, it's understandable but you aren't 10 nor is he ,ryt?. Simply stop these types of interactions with him. You yourself know what type of touch it is. Even if it is brotherly touch, i dont think there is still an option for wrestling,no matter what the intentions are. And if otherwise,then you know what to do.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.