/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to memorize the Qur'an as well as crack an exam with good marks?

anonymous
10-17-2020, 06:47 PM
Is it possible for someone to memorize the Qur'an as well as crack an exam with good marks. Or is it something beyond human ability? Note that both of these are to be done together within 2 years.?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Islami.Mu'mina
10-18-2020, 04:20 AM
Is it possible? Yes. Is it likely? Maybe, maybe not.

This is definitely not beyond human ability, but it isn't easy either.

There are about 604 pages in the standard Quran. About 52 weeks in a year. You would have to memorize about 6 pages per week to get it down in two years.

Not only memorize it, but constantly practice it.

Think you can do it? It depends on how hard you try. On top of that, you need to focus on your other daily habits (studying, working) and make sure you dont slack off so that things dont build up.

Al-Ansariyah
10-18-2020, 06:22 PM
It's of school. I mean, i can totally give my best and make dua for it but what if i dont get it? Because we can't get everything in this world ryt?
You memorizing alone??
Why don't you join me and my friend who i met here?? :happy:

Islami.Mu'mina
10-18-2020, 06:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by medico
It's of school. I mean, i can totally give my best and make dua for it but what if i dont get it? Because we can't get everything in this world ryt?
You memorizing alone??
Why don't you join me and my friend who i met here?? :happy:
True, we may not get everything. But if you make dua like you believe you will get it from Allah, perhaps the trust you have given will make your dua even better. Always keep trying.

Yeah I have been memorizing it alone. It would be awesome for us to recite to eachother and correct eachothers mistakes. It could help motivate me to stay on track..

I'll send you a private message to continue the convo

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd-al Latif
10-18-2020, 09:31 PM
It’s absolutely possible. Make lots of dua and do not give up this endeavour. You’ll regret giving to up memorising Quran more than you would your exams!

Make a schedule and find yourself a Quran teacher and keep at it. May Allah make you firm and steadfast upon your journey and grant you the ability to memorise Quran easily.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.