/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Request for du'a, insha'Allah

anonymous
11-01-2020, 01:28 AM
salaamu aleykum brothers and sisters

Insha Allah there are many worthy around the world for whom we should make dua; the ummah across the globe who are struggling, those who are suffering in war torn countries, those who are suffering at the hands of taghut, and those who are suffering at the hands of oppressors just to name a few, May Allah swt bless them all and aid them in their situation, make them from amongst those who are guided and remain steadfast to deen al Islam. ameen.

My request insha'Allah is that you make dua for my nephew, his mother and his father, and his father's family. Make dua that they be rightly guided and made from amongst the muslimeen who forbid what is wrong and enjoin what is right.

Jazakum Allahu khairun wa salaam aleykum.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MazharShafiq
11-02-2020, 02:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
salaamu aleykum brothers and sisters

Insha Allah there are many worthy around the world for whom we should make dua; the ummah across the globe who are struggling, those who are suffering in war torn countries, those who are suffering at the hands of taghut, and those who are suffering at the hands of oppressors just to name a few, May Allah swt bless them all and aid them in their situation, make them from amongst those who are guided and remain steadfast to deen al Islam. ameen.

My request insha'Allah is that you make dua for my nephew, his mother and his father, and his father's family. Make dua that they be rightly guided and made from amongst the muslimeen who forbid what is wrong and enjoin what is right.

Jazakum Allahu khairun wa salaam aleykum.
May Allah give him right path and hadayet..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.