/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Major sinning 10 year old!

Allahu Akbar!
12-07-2020, 11:15 PM
Asalamualkum! My friends, I have sinned so much! I am 10 years of age ad need help. I always tell my mother that i pray but i do not. I watch inappropriate things and wish to stop. What can do? I always lay at night thinking that I will not see the next day! Please help me...
:astag:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
12-08-2020, 12:00 AM
Assalamu Alaikum,

You have to find the strength to remove those things which cause you to sin. For example if they are apps then delete the apps and try to find other ways to use your time. Seek Allah's forgiveness and make yourself busy with beneficial things instead like reading books, writing, doing projects, etc.

Islami.Mu'mina
12-08-2020, 02:31 AM
Wa alaykum assalam

Sister, you have to stay away from these inappropriate things. know that it'll get worse and worse if you don't stop now. Especially since you are young, this is the perfect time for a habit to form. You need will power and strength to stop.. Also, why dont you just have your parents take away your device?

As for praying... You need to start asap. I know you may be lazy. But can I ask, do you understand what you're saying in prayer? This is very important so you can connect to Allah.

Change your attitude about prayer. Maybe you think of it as a chore or a burden, or you just feel lazy to pray. This is not good.

Tell yourself you want to pray. Become excited for prayer. Take this moment to calm down. Forget about what you want to do affter praying.. Just pray like its your last prayer. Relax and enjoy it, then connect with Allah. Use it as a way to call out to Him

keiv
12-08-2020, 12:09 PM
For a 10 year old, I'd actually commend you for acknowledging your actions as being wrong, so despite the situation you're going through, look at that as a blessing.

Now that you acknowledge these acts as being wrong, take the next steps in avoiding them. If you are surrounded by friends who engage in these things and talk about them, try to separate yourself from that type of environment. Unfortunately, so many of the youth are exposed to things they shouldn't be exposed to. This is nothing new, but it has become more prevalent in today's time thanks to technology. This could cause you to be addicted and will only compound the issue (going from one thing to another). Think "gateway drug".

Depending on your relationship with your mom, I'd also avoid lying about praying. I'm not saying to disclose your sins to her, but maybe you can explain to her that you're going through some things that have affected your faith. Not everyone has this kind of relationship with their parents, so only you would know what's best in that regards. Continue spending more time on religious sites. Ask questions, post updates, basically anything to help you along the way.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
SoldierAmatUllah
12-08-2020, 01:53 PM
Awesome to know you are 10 yr old & so serious about Deen!

MashaAllah - May Allah guide you towards Firdaws al Aala,with His mercy, Aameen Ya Rabb

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.