/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Important questions!

Nitro Zeus
12-26-2020, 11:31 AM
‎السلام عليكم‬

Guys, yesterday two bad things happened to me and even now I'm literally angry. And I really wish to make a super advanced time machine so I can go back 20 years in past, because I want to start a freaking new fresh start!! Because, going like this is NOT acceptable anymore.

First thing which happened to me is that yesterday my aunt came and she literally touched my laptop and closed the Google where I had valuable information.

Second thing which happened is that me and my mother went for a walk, and we stopped at gas station and I wanted to get 2 Packs of Mars and big Tweeks, and a lady there she shouted at my mother and I did NOT took action and that literally pissed me off, and we had afterwards a "fight", because we were arguing what was best thing to do and who supposed to do this, and then I left her alone, because she was making me very angry. And because of this, I even attempted to commit suicide just so I can get off from this filthy life which I have.

And after I cooled off, I was thinking of making Time Machine so I go back 20 years in past so I can start a new fresh, because I want to fix many wrong things I did(e.g. the incident which happened to me yesterday) and correct what I supposed to do(e.g. slamming and cursing) to that lady, so I can feel better, because my intention of doing that was to defend my mother as woman defender, but because of this issue, I have started to be extremely careless about everyone!! And because of this decision, I even cursed God Almighty for creating me and for not giving me Corona Virus so I can get off from this life. And when I'm cooled off, I retook my Shahada after I calmed down.

My questions are:

1. Is it permissible to make a time machine if my intention is to fix the mistake I did and to start a new fresh life?

2. Is it a major sin if I dare to start breaking the laws of physics?

P.S. By God, I'm extremely ambitious and obsessive to the extend where I don't let myself collapsed, and whatever I have in mind to do, I'll literally going to do(e.g. to study science hard with intention of making Time Machine)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
keiv
12-26-2020, 02:37 PM
Instead of having an obsession of reliving your past, why not use your past experiences to better your future? If you can successfully learn how to do that, it will make you a stronger and wiser individual.

Islami.Mu'mina
12-26-2020, 06:50 PM
Allah created us to live our life and learn from our mistakes. We will all sin but as Muslims the point is to learn from the sins.

He didn't create us so we could keep time travelling backwards to relive a moment in order to not make a mistake. We have to keep moving on, change is something you must accept.

Our goal is to become a better Muslim, to do that, learn from your mistakes and do not let your pain from the past get to you. This will make you stronger

Islami.Mu'mina
12-26-2020, 06:52 PM
suicide and reliving your past are the two easy routes to escape your problems, but it doesn't solve them. We need to get stronger as humans, solve your problems and challenge yourself everyday so that nothing can bring you down and

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ümit
12-28-2020, 01:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Islami.Mu'mina
Allah created us to live our life and learn from our mistakes. We will all sin but as Muslims the point is to learn from the sins.

He didn't create us so we could keep time travelling backwards to relive a moment in order to not make a mistake. We have to keep moving on, change is something you must accept.

Our goal is to become a better Muslim, to do that, learn from your mistakes and do not let your pain from the past get to you. This will make you stronger
Well spoken.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.