/* */

PDA

View Full Version : When it hits like that, remember Ayyub

المدينه
12-28-2020, 08:10 PM
And it's hitting me like that right now.... I know I am not the only one who is being hit. But we will not lose faith, right? We will not give in to the devil. No matter what man throws at us next. We believe so we cannot break. I'm too broke to break anyways.

It's all a test of faith. And a test of character. A test of everything, I suppose, least that's what it feels like right now.

So many times we hear the stories of the prophets who were in the deepest holes and Allah pulled them out. Every day we can hear about miracles actually happening. Yes, I am in need of a miracle right now. And only Allah can make those happen.

Ayyub proved that to me again.

The devil spoke to Ayyub so many times but he never turned away from Allah. I will not either. Ayyub had it all and lost it all. He never stopped praying and giving thanks.

If people want to hate me so much, fine. If the jinn want to hate me so much, fine. If all the world turns it's back on me and curses me to death, fine. If I am meant to die from this, so be it. Allah will never turn away from me and he will not let all the wrongdoings go unmentioned. If all this is to keep me out of hellfire, الحمدالله .

I am stricken with a lot. الحمدالله for all of it. Allah will help me pull through, right? Ayyub pulled through too. Ayyub lost absolutely everything and then was covered in infections and boils and had maggots coming out of his wounds! Still... he pulled through. He didn't give up. I won't either. I can't. If I do, the devil wins and I wind up in hell after all. Then all my suffering was really just suffering.

I do not know how to get through this current major blow, but somehow I will. Allah has gotten me through everything up until this point. الحمدالله

The world has forsaken me but allah will not. I will keep praying for a way out. It's all anyone can do.

وَأَيُّوبَ إِذْ نَادَىٰ رَبَّهُ أَنِّي مَسَّنِيَ الضُّرُّ وَأَنتَ أَرْحَمُ الرَّاحِمِينَ

فَاسْتَجَبْنَا لَهُ فَكَشَفْنَا مَا بِهِ مِن ضُرٍّ ۖ وَآتَيْنَاهُ أَهْلَهُ وَمِثْلَهُم مَّعَهُمْ رَحْمَةً مِّنْ عِندِنَا وَذِكْرَىٰ لِلْعَابِدِينَ

And [mention] Job, when he called to his Lord, "Indeed, adversity has touched me, and you are the Most Merciful of the merciful."

So We responded to him and removed what afflicted him of adversity. And We gave him [back] his family and the like thereof with them as mercy from Us and a reminder for the worshippers [of Allah].

Quran 21:83-84Attachment 7049

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
01-02-2021, 12:40 PM
Asalamualykum

Yes the key to sucess is to remain steadfast and consistent in our good deeds in every situation we find ourselves. Insha Allah after hardship they will be ease!!!

May Allah swt make it easy for you Ameen.

SoldierAmatUllah
01-02-2021, 01:32 PM
I feel for you.Im sad too..
Astaghfirullah!

المدينه
01-02-2021, 02:14 PM
If I may be so bold and throw my personal stuff out there . . Mind you, I complain only to Allah, but everyone has a story to tell. And I know when I hear about others, I'm inspired to be better and I set my sights on something worthwhile. Staring at my problems day and night doesn't do anything. Except cause more.

The reason I had posted this was because I received an eviction notice. (Dated on Christmas; the irony of my Christian neighbors!) I have exactly 14 days time to be out of here. I do not know how to fight this one but I am. I have lost so much in the past six months (!) Now I'm losing the roof over my head.

Somehow something is going to work out. Damned if I will land on the street! Please pardon my language. Life conditioned me to be "like a man" and men often use bad language. If I make it to paradise, maybe I'll get to be a lady too.... but that's off topic.

The only, really ONLY thing that remains CONSTANT is Allah! It's all any of us has.

Obviously such a blow has me reeling but you know what?
حسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل!

So, I sniffle it up, pray to be like Ayyub and pray for a miracle. On monday I am marching to the lawyer and pray I can make something happen.

Reason I am spouting all this? Easy.... it's to show that when we really and truly have trust in Allah, nothing at all can break us.

May Allah bless all of you and your loved ones with the best in this life and the next. May he grant us all the courage and wisdom to navigate this life and the ability to trust in him, no matter what happens to us.

But maybe you can make a dua for me anyways? I really do not want to lose this roof over my head! And I have nowhere to go.

جادالله خير Attachment 7060

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
SoldierAmatUllah
01-02-2021, 06:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by المدينه
If I may be so bold and throw my personal stuff out there . . Mind you, I complain only to Allah, but everyone has a story to tell. And I know when I hear about others, I'm inspired to be better and I set my sights on something worthwhile. Staring at my problems day and night doesn't do anything. Except cause more.

The reason I had posted this was because I received an eviction notice. (Dated on Christmas; the irony of my Christian neighbors!) I have exactly 14 days time to be out of here. I do not know how to fight this one but I am. I have lost so much in the past six months (!) Now I'm losing the roof over my head.

Somehow something is going to work out. Damned if I will land on the street! Please pardon my language. Life conditioned me to be "like a man" and men often use bad language. If I make it to paradise, maybe I'll get to be a lady too.... but that's off topic.

The only, really ONLY thing that remains CONSTANT is Allah! It's all any of us has.

حسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل!

So, I sniffle it up, pray to be like Ayyub and pray for a miracle. On monday I am marching to the lawyer and pray I can make something happen.

Reason I am spouting all this? Easy.... it's to show that when we really and truly have trust in Allah, nothing at all can break us.

May Allah bless all of you and your loved ones with the best in this life and the next. May he grant us all the courage and wisdom to navigate this life and the ability to trust in him, no matter what happens to us.

But maybe you can make a dua for me anyways? I really do not want to lose this roof over my head! And I have nowhere to go.

May Allah guide you,protect you,forgive you,help you & raise your rank through these trials,Aameen

May ALLAH's peace be upon Prophet Ayyub & May Allah bless him abundantly for the dua he alayhe Salaam made that became a dua very powerful for us all Muslims - Aameen

المدينه
01-03-2021, 04:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SoldierAmatUllah
May Allah guide you,protect you,forgive you,help you & raise your rank through these trials,Aameen

May ALLAH's peace be upon Prophet Ayyub & May Allah bless him abundantly for the dua he alayhe Salaam made that became a dua very powerful for us all Muslims - Aameen
I thank you so much sister. Peace and blessings of Allah upon you and may your trials find a good end

Imraan
01-03-2021, 06:47 PM
Everyone is in my daily prayers, everyone suffering, everyone facing trials and tribulation, everyone oppressed, May Allah swt help us all.

What is your worst case scenario sister?

Do you have friends / relatives you can go to, if the eviction goes ahead?

Are there facilities in germany, (the town, where you live) to help with temporary accommodation?

Islami.Mu'mina
01-03-2021, 09:54 PM

حسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل!

huh

Do you have any family or friends to go to? May Allah make things easy on you

المدينه
01-03-2021, 10:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Imraan
Everyone is in my daily prayers, everyone suffering, everyone facing trials and tribulation, everyone oppressed, May Allah swt help us all.

What is your worst case scenario sister?

Do you have friends / relatives you can go to, if the eviction goes ahead?

Are there facilities in germany, (the town, where you live) to help with temporary accommodation?
Thank you brother, duas are always needed. I keep everyone in mine as well.

Worst case..... means I'm really out of here and get an load of debt on top because I'd have to cover all the costs and legal fees.

There are shelters for women but they are hopelessly overcrowded. And I do not want to be the one to take a bed there because I know that bed is reserved for a woman who is facing far worse than I. I don't fear for my life at the hands of an abusive spouse الحمدالله

But if push comes to shove, we don't have to be on the street. I am not very big but I can push and shove. And I will.

I dont have any friends or family I could go to. My family doesn't speak to me at all anymore and friends.. well... let's say I have a knack for always attracting the wrong people in my life. So I'm kind of in a tight place. But Allah is with us all. If he could cure Ayyub and restore all his health and wealth, surely he'll grant me some way to solve this. انشاء الله

Allah will grant us all a way out of our troubles and we'll all smile again one day really soon. Maybe tomorrow? Who knows.

He just tests us to see what we'll do. I tell myself he wants to see that I am grateful and that I learned. He gave us all we needed to navigate our way through this life, right?

...so which of the favors of your lord would you deny? Attachment 7065

المدينه
01-03-2021, 10:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Islami.Mu'mina
huh

Do you have any family or friends to go to? May Allah make things easy on you
Thank you sister. I appreciate it so much.

I don't have any family that will speak to me and I have no friends. Being a Muslim us not easy in society today but I'll tell you what....being a revert is often that much harder!

But Allah made me resilient. He gave me a functioning brain and a way with words. Something will happen. إنشاء الله something good.

How are you doing though? I hope things are settling down for you at home. May Allah bless you for your constant efforts to make this world a better place.

Islami.Mu'mina
01-03-2021, 10:30 PM
Thank you brother, duas are always needed. I keep everyone in mine as well.

Worst case..... means I'm really out of here and get an load of debt on top because I'd have to cover all the costs and legal fees.

There are shelters for women but they are hopelessly overcrowded. And I do not want to be the one to take a bed there because I know that bed is reserved for a woman who is facing far worse than I. I don't fear for my life at the hands of an abusive spouse الحمدالله

But if push comes to shove, we don't have to be on the street. I am not very big but I can push and shove. And I will.

I dont have any friends or family I could go to. My family doesn't speak to me at all anymore and friends.. well... let's say I have a knack for always attracting the wrong people in my life. So I'm kind of in a tight place. But Allah is with us all. If he could cure Ayyub and restore all his health and wealth, surely he'll grant me some way to solve this. انشاء الله

Allah will grant us all a way out of our troubles and we'll all smile again one day really soon. Maybe tomorrow? Who knows.

He just tests us to see what we'll do. I tell myself he wants to see that I am grateful and that I learned. He gave us all we needed to navigate our way through this life, right?

...so which of the favors of your lord would you deny? Attachment 7065
MashaAllah your writing style is very beautiful, you should write a blog

Islami.Mu'mina
01-03-2021, 10:36 PM
Thank you sister. I appreciate it so much.

I don't have any family that will speak to me and I have no friends. Being a Muslim us not easy in society today but I'll tell you what....being a revert is often that much harder!

But Allah made me resilient. He gave me a functioning brain and a way with words. Something will happen. إنشاء الله something good.

How are you doing though? I hope things are settling down for you at home. May Allah bless you for your constant efforts to make this world a better place.
Yeah I remember reading this about you in one post I think.. Your deeds will not go unrewarded, I would give you advice but it seems like you are strong enough to already carry on the lessons you are leaerning yourself sister. Can I ask how long ago you reverted?

And I am very sorry for your family not speaking to you, inshaAllah you will find someone close who will help you with your hardships.

Thank you for asking, alhamdulilah I am doing well for the most part. I have been working on changing myself into a better person. I think I am starting to learn how to make your dreams into reality inshaAllah one day.. After a long time of failing to solve my problem, Allah swt has solved it for me by his mercy..

I tell you, never lose hope because Allah will test you. It is true that "indeed with hardship comes ease" but sometimes you have to face continuous hardship before that ease comes.
I enjoy reading your posts sister, it is very nice talking to you. You are very kind

Revert alYunani
01-04-2021, 07:06 AM
What happened with the lawyer?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.