/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Online Friends

doll
01-10-2021, 06:13 PM
Salaam again,

Around an hour ago I had a huge argument with someone I was considering as a friend. They were angry because I had unintentionally said something rude to our other friend without being aware. I had realised my mistakes and apologised to the other friend and I thought the issue was handled but the friend who was angry at me was just being cold towards me. Soon, I had at least 3 people who I had also considered as friends trying to message me saying that I am a cruel person and I am disgusting. I was crying so much I couldn't breathe at the time. I had deleted the app to stop causing more issues and I feel so upset and hurt. I have no one else to talk to but you guys and right now more than anything, I need support.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
01-10-2021, 06:32 PM
Walaikumasalaam

Well misunderstanding and disagreements can happen especially online. If they hating on you without understanding your point of view then that's they loss. Don't worry about it. Friends come and go. That's life.

What is meant for you will come your way and what was never yours will go in time. Maybe this is a blessing in disguise. Maybe you can focus on your relationship with Allah swt.

manofIslam
01-10-2021, 06:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by doll
Salaam again,

Around an hour ago I had a huge argument with someone I was considering as a friend. They were angry because I had unintentionally said something rude to our other friend without being aware. I had realised my mistakes and apologised to the other friend and I thought the issue was handled but the friend who was angry at me was just being cold towards me. Soon, I had at least 3 people who I had also considered as friends trying to message me saying that I am a cruel person and I am disgusting. I was crying so much I couldn't breathe at the time. I had deleted the app to stop causing more issues and I feel so upset and hurt. I have no one else to talk to but you guys and right now more than anything, I need support.

I'm so sorry that this has happened to you, dear sister; I know it's hard, and it's upsetting, but to me it sounds like it's not your fault! You're in my Du'aa, and don't forget, also, to ask ALLAH (S.W.T.) for comfort and guidance.

Please take care of yourself, sister; we're all here to help each other as much as we can.

doj
01-10-2021, 07:49 PM
Salaam Sister, I've been through this before. I found out that those people were not those who I call friends.What I did was delete the app and think, well I can just make some friends who I know will come through. Also, don't miss any prayers and the reward you will get is much bigger than the "friends" you had! This might be a blessing in disguise use this time to get closer to Allah {swt}:statisfie

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Revert alYunani
01-10-2021, 09:09 PM
people always come and go from our life,they are either a blessing or a lesson.Dont worry much about it,sometimes it is not your fault,it is nobodies fault,things just happen a certain way so smth better can happen.You arent cruel and disgusting,if they were really your friends they would know your worth and wouldnt straight away call you that.I understand you feel lonely,most of us are,but yes we have each other here,we are all brothers and sisters,a big family :)

doj
01-10-2021, 10:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Revert alYunani
people always come and go from our life,they are either a blessing or a lesson.Dont worry much about it,sometimes it is not your fault,it is nobodies fault,things just happen a certain way so smth better can happen.You arent cruel and disgusting,if they were really your friends they would know your worth and wouldnt straight away call you that.I understand you feel lonely,most of us are,but yes we have each other here,we are all brothers and sisters,a big family :)

You are such a nice person, I feel for this girl and I understand where she is coming from. You completely read my mind. Jazāk Allāhu Brother. Inshallah Allah blesses you with Jannah Ameen.

MazharShafiq
01-11-2021, 02:32 PM
Walaikumasalaam

Well misunderstanding and disagreements can happen especially online. If they hating on you without understanding your point of view then that's they loss. Don't worry about it. go ahead.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.