/* */

PDA

View Full Version : spots, scabs, scars and pigmentation?

Simply_Logical
01-21-2021, 03:46 PM
assalaamu alaykum wa rrahmatullahi wah barakatuhu

hey peeps i want to ask whats the best thing in your experience to get rid of spots, scabs, scars and pigmentation?

im after natural methods if possible in sha Allah

so if anyone can help this ugly duckling i'd appreciate it lol

thanks jazakAllah khayran ;)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
bint e aisha
01-21-2021, 04:21 PM
وعلیکم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

Honey, lemon, potato

Simply_Logical
01-21-2021, 04:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by bint e aisha
وعلیکم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

Honey, lemon, potato
can you explain how to use these ingredients specifically please sis? thanks jazalAllah khayran

Islami.Mu'mina
01-22-2021, 03:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Simply_Logical
assalaamu alaykum wa rrahmatullahi wah barakatuhu

hey peeps i want to ask whats the best thing in your experience to get rid of spots, scabs, scars and pigmentation?

im after natural methods if possible in sha Allah

so if anyone can help this ugly duckling i'd appreciate it lol

thanks jazakAllah khayran ;)
You should research derma rolling. I've seen many people (men and women) use it on their bad acne scars. Its cheap too, you can do it yourself at home. But don't pick a big needle length. (and uhh don't follow the tutorials that tell you to do it till you bleed, its unnecessary. You just roll a certain amount of times)

I actually had a friend who used a derma roller on her stretch marks (and obviously those are hard to get rid of because they are deep in the skin).. She used a longer needle length (1.5mm) and she told me that it improved so much after a few months

It can be used for a bunch of things, it works as some people's holy grail while for others it doesn't really do much

But if you don't want to take that route incase you are afraid to use it on you're skin. Why not buy creams? I'm sure you can find natural ones. Acids work well too.

OHH I do remember. My sister would dilute ACV in water (1:4) ratio and apply it directly to her acne scars (she's a real pimple popper that regrets the scars she left!) . She said it worked

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
bint e aisha
01-22-2021, 02:55 PM
can you explain how to use these ingredients specifically please sis? thanks jazalAllah khayran
Ameen waiyyakum

=> Mix equal amounts of lemon juice and honey. Use a cotton ball to apply to the scars. Leave it for 10 to 15 minutes. Wash it off with water and pat dry.

=> Peel a potato and then mesh it and mix with water (or rose water if you wish). Grind it into a smooth paste, then apply on to your skin. You can freeze it in ice cube trays and then use one cube at a time.

Hope it helps inshaAllah.

bint e aisha
01-22-2021, 02:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Islami.Mu'mina
You should research derma rolling. I've seen many people (men and women) use it on their bad acne scars. Its cheap too, you can do it yourself at home. But don't pick a big needle length. (and uhh don't follow the tutorials that tell you to do it till you bleed, its unnecessary. You just roll a certain amount of times)

I actually had a friend who used a derma roller on her stretch marks (and obviously those are hard to get rid of because they are deep in the skin).. She used a longer needle length (1.5mm) and she told me that it improved so much after a few months

It can be used for a bunch of things, it works as some people's holy grail while for others it doesn't really do much

But if you don't want to take that route incase you are afraid to use it on you're skin. Why not buy creams? I'm sure you can find natural ones. Acids work well too.

OHH I do remember. My sister would dilute ACV in water (1:4) ratio and apply it directly to her acne scars (she's a real pimple popper that regrets the scars she left!) . She said it worked
Jazakillah for the information. But can it really be done at home?

Simply_Logical
01-22-2021, 07:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Islami.Mu'mina

i actually have a derma roller by chance as i heard about its benefits for hair growth, didnt know you could use it on scars and pigmentation

ill double check the size but im prety sure its one of the smaller ones so doesnt really hurt but you got to be careful and not use the bigger needle ones

hmmm ACV eh? ive got a bit of that, might give that a go

was thinking of applying black seed oil on the skin because of tis anti bacterial benefits in sha Allah

- - - Updated - - -

Ameen waiyyakum

=> Mix equal amounts of lemon juice and honey. Use a cotton ball to apply to the scars. Leave it for 10 to 15 minutes. Wash it off with water and pat dry.

=> Peel a potato and then mesh it and mix with water (or rose water if you wish). Grind it into a smooth paste, then apply on to your skin. You can freeze it in ice cube trays and then use one cube at a time.

Hope it helps inshaAllah.
does it have to be pure lemon juice or can it be that stuff you buy to put on food? forgot the name lol

what type of honey?

thanks jazakAllah khayran

bint e aisha
01-23-2021, 07:30 AM
i actually have a derma roller by chance as i heard about its benefits for hair growth, didnt know you could use it on scars and pigmentation

ill double check the size but im prety sure its one of the smaller ones so doesnt really hurt but you got to be careful and not use the bigger needle ones

hmmm ACV eh? ive got a bit of that, might give that a go

was thinking of applying black seed oil on the skin because of tis anti bacterial benefits in sha Allah

- - - Updated - - -

does it have to be pure lemon juice or can it be that stuff you buy to put on food? forgot the name lol

what type of honey?

thanks jazakAllah khayran
Pure lemon and any honey.

Simply_Logical
01-23-2021, 09:21 PM
Pure lemon and any honey.
thank you sister jazakAllah khayran

iammuslim98
01-24-2021, 12:23 AM
Hi. Can you recommend anything for dark spots,?

AbdulHargreaves
01-24-2021, 04:10 AM
I would go to your doctor for referral to a dermatologist. You might have a Staphylococcal infection for exaple. (Best wait until Corona is under control though)

AbdulHargreaves
01-24-2021, 04:13 AM
BTW. Sr. Allah does not make ugly ducklings, only swans!

AbdulHargreaves
01-24-2021, 04:16 AM
Sorry Br. I assumed it was a post from a Sr. Still, 50% of swans are male!

SoldierAmatUllah
01-24-2021, 08:08 AM
1-Rice flour & yoghurt

2-Turmeric powder lemon juice & milk

AbdulHargreaves
01-24-2021, 11:22 AM
Br. please forgive my silly comments. What I meant was please do not refer to yourself as an ugly duckling. You are just as beautiful to Allah as anyone else.

- - - Updated - - -

Another thaught: if you are a young man this problem may well clear up with time. Its to do with hormones.

Simply_Logical
01-24-2021, 08:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AbdulHargreaves
I would go to your doctor for referral to a dermatologist. You might have a Staphylococcal infection for exaple. (Best wait until Corona is under control though)
went the other day they given me some new cream to try, forgot what its called though

- - - Updated - - -

format_quote Originally Posted by AbdulHargreaves
Br. please forgive my silly comments. What I meant was please do not refer to yourself as an ugly duckling. You are just as beautiful to Allah as anyone else.

- - - Updated - - -

Another thaught: if you are a young man this problem may well clear up with time. Its to do with hormones.
it was just a light hearted joke :)

AbdulHargreaves
01-26-2021, 01:58 AM
Ok! Thats great.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.