/* */

PDA

View Full Version : which hair oil do you use? olive, coconut, argan, almond etc

Simply_Logical
01-25-2021, 04:14 PM
assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wah barakatuhu

id like to hear which hair oils you use and why specifically?

please post the brand or where you get it from...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
taha_
01-25-2021, 04:30 PM
Assalam o alaikum rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

I use the argan oil for my beard. It is good and beneficial. My beard shaped better. But I'm thinking of switching to olive oil after I run out of argan oil. As olive is sunnah and is from blessed tree.

MazharShafiq
01-25-2021, 04:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by taha_

I use the argan oil for my beard. It is good and beneficial. My beard shaped better. But I'm thinking of switching to olive oil after I run out of argan oil. As olive is sunnah and is from blessed tree.
Yes absolutely

Islami.Mu'mina
01-25-2021, 05:08 PM
Hair oil works wonders for some people. Not for me though, it ruins my hair and makes it greasy even if I barely use any

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Simply_Logical
01-25-2021, 05:51 PM

Personally I think argan oil is overrated

Olive oil is really good

I use many different oils but I'm thinking of using purely olive oil be because it's a Sunnah and imo there's nothing better then a Sunnah,
but also using black seed oil too in sha Allah

You in the uk brother?

If so, Asda has some good olive oil for sale, I grabbed some as it's a bargain

- - - Updated - - -

format_quote Originally Posted by Islami.Mu'mina
Hair oil works wonders for some people. Not for me though, it ruins my hair and makes it greasy even if I barely use any
Here's a thought, have you tried adding any essential oils to your existing oils you have? It can be a game changer subhanAllah

Bts what oils have you tried sister?

taha_
01-26-2021, 01:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Simply_Logical
Personally I think argan oil is overrated

Olive oil is really good

I use many different oils but I'm thinking of using purely olive oil be because it's a Sunnah and imo there's nothing better then a Sunnah,
but also using black seed oil too in sha Allah

You in the uk brother?

If so, Asda has some good olive oil for sale, I grabbed some as it's a bargain

- - - Updated - - -

Here's a thought, have you tried adding any essential oils to your existing oils you have? It can be a game changer subhanAllah

Bts what oils have you tried sister?

I'm from Pakistan.

Simply_Logical
01-26-2021, 02:05 PM
I'm from Pakistan.
Cool what's it like down there?

Is it a safe place to be?

taha_
01-26-2021, 02:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Simply_Logical
Is it a safe place to be?
Depends on the areas.

Some parts are safe, other are not. Recently in Balochistan, there was bomb incident, some people were close to explovsion and died from it.

But other than that, Pakistan felt more safer than it used to be in previous years. As shown in vlogs videos, the people are good mannered, generous and hospitable. There are beauitful places in Pakistan like SWAT, Gilgit-Balistan.

Foods here are delicious.

Simply_Logical
01-26-2021, 07:27 PM
Depends on the areas.

Some parts are safe, other are not. Recently in Balochistan, there was bomb incident, some people were close to explovsion and died from it.

But other than that, Pakistan felt more safer than it used to be in previous years. As shown in vlogs videos, the people are good mannered, generous and hospitable. There are beauitful places in Pakistan like SWAT, Gilgit-Balistan.

subhanAllah may Alllah swt protect you and all the muslimeen Ameen

i really want to go to pakistan and india purely to try out the street food! lol

abcx80250
02-02-2021, 03:37 PM
winters - mustard oil
summers - indian gooseberry oil
all year - almond oil

Butterfly
01-13-2023, 06:35 AM
I mixed castor, argan, coconut, olive and almond oil with a little bit of rosemary essential oil. I read castor oil and rosemary essential oil is great for scalp stimulation to aid with hair growth. I added the other oils to balance the castor oil's viscosity. I don't remember the brands....I look for cold pressed or unrefined on labels.

Cooper Joseph
01-19-2023, 11:28 AM
Depends on the areas.

Overall, the safety situation in Pakistan varies by region. Some areas, such as Balochistan, have seen increased violence in recent years, while others, such as the tourist destinations of Swat and Gilgit-Baltistan, are considered to be relatively safe. However, it is generally considered to be safer than it has been in the past. Visitors to Pakistan often comment on the friendly and hospitable nature of the local people, as well as the delicious food.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.