/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can't be optimistic

Yusha
01-27-2021, 06:34 AM
Salam walekum

I am going through a lot. I try to be patient and made dua for years. But however I am still facing the same the hardship. Very depressed. I use to be optimistic but most of the time bad thing happens. And I can't be optimistic anymore.

Because I feel the incapability of changing my situation. Because every time I try I failed. This is happening for years. I also make duas but still I can't do anything. If you guys can give me any advice.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al-Ansariyah
01-27-2021, 11:24 AM
و عليكم السلام ورحمةالله وبركاته
Whenever we face a trial which we think is extremely hard and we cant cope with it, we should remember our brothers and sisters who are suffering famine and other problems due to civil wars. We should remember those sisters who are raped everyday by devils. I know its not easy but we should try to be aware of their situations. Simply search on youtube and we will know. Its not even the proper situation the media shows , they hide a lot. Just think of the real situations they are in. What if we were in their place? What if our parents or children were taken away from us? What if we had to stay hungry for the whole day? What if we were in place of those sisters who are being raped again and again? !!
We all have different trials according to our ability. If Allah has given u that test then surely you are able to cope with it. Keep praying qiyam ul layl. Try to make a strong bond with الله

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.