/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Revert Br. seeks contact

AbdulHargreaves
01-30-2021, 06:12 AM
Asalamo Olikum,
I am a revert who is socially isolated due to brain dammage. Thinks got a lot worse with Corona. I would like to have Muslim friends who would e-mail me most days. I may be able to encourage you too. :D
If you feel you can to help me, please reply to this thread or send me a PM.
Thanks, Abdul

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al-Ansariyah
01-31-2021, 06:17 AM
:bump:

AbdulHargreaves
01-31-2021, 03:17 PM
Bump? What do you mean Sr.?

Simply_Logical
01-31-2021, 07:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AbdulHargreaves
Asalamo Olikum,
I am a revert who is socially isolated due to brain dammage. Thinks got a lot worse with Corona. I would like to have Muslim friends who would e-mail me most days. I may be able to encourage you too. :D
If you feel you can to help me, please reply to this thread or send me a PM.
Thanks, Abdul
Walaykum salaam wah rahmatullahi wah barakatuhu

Yea sure, where you from the UK?

You got whatsapp?

Can exchange numbers and keep in touch through WhatsApp if you prefer or email, whatever is easier for you brother Abdul in sha Allah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IslamLife00
01-31-2021, 08:52 PM
Akhi, I am female and not your mahram so I cannot be in contact with you but inshaAllah you will find supportive muslim friends although now with lockdowns and restrictions they may be limited to online friends.
I am a revert too, I can relate to your need of having muslim friends. It's one thing to learn Islam by ourselves online or through books, but to practice it we need to be around muslims as well.

Simply_Logical
01-31-2021, 08:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IslamLife00
Akhi, I am female and not your mahram so I cannot be in contact with you but inshaAllah you will find supportive muslim friends although now with lockdowns and restrictions they may be limited to online friends.
I am a revert too, I can relate to your need of having muslim friends. It's one thing to learn Islam by ourselves online or through books, but to practice it we need to be around muslims as well.
Sister why not contact the sister mods on here? Like @BeTheChange etc

AbdulHargreaves
01-31-2021, 10:29 PM
Thank you Sr.

IslamLife00
01-31-2021, 10:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Simply_Logical
Sister why not contact the sister mods on here? Like @BeTheChange etc
JazakAllah khayr, I have muslimah friends online and live local Alhamdulillah
Just saying that I understand being a revert we need to have muslim friends

AbdulHargreaves
01-31-2021, 10:43 PM
Thanks Sr.

AbdulHargreaves
02-01-2021, 03:19 PM
I am pleased to say I have been contacted and feel a lot more supported now!

Simply_Logical
02-01-2021, 05:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AbdulHargreaves
I am pleased to say I have been contacted and feel a lot more supported now!
Alhamdulillah

Plenty of good brothers on the forums, just give it time, get to know them and trust Allah swt most of all in sha Allah [emoji2969][emoji817][emoji106]

AbdulHargreaves
02-01-2021, 11:01 PM
Well two brothers have contacted me now, which is really nice. It has cheered me up considerably!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.