/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamualaikum Baji, I need your kind help, desperately.

auto__generated
02-10-2021, 10:04 PM
I feel broken emotionally and my mental health is in a bad condition and I've found Islam has a very calming effect on me and brings me peace Alhamdulillah. I was born in a non-muslim family but luckily I've been Islamic since a very early age, due to certain events that had happened. I have an amazing story of how I got interested in Islam and I would love to tell you about it too. I've now decided that I want to know more about learning Islam and with a little help from you, I want to make that happen Inshallah.

But obviously, I cannot visit mosques or approach anyone directly as I also have to hide my identity because people who are interested in Islam are harassed and bullied, and I have faced the same twice till now. I freeze when I talk to brothers and I am unable to get expressive now too. But that still has not been able to make me give up and I really do want to learn Inshallah.
I have tried to learn online as much as I could although that is not the ideal way to learn but on top of that I was not able to study online as I have ADHD. So here I am asking for your kind help. I've read that "Dawat" is every Muslim's duty and I think that's what so beautiful about Islam and these are undoubtedly one of the reasons why I am so interested in Islam.
My intentions are pure and my Allah knows that [removed] is my instagram as well, although I do not use social media as such but I do use instagram as a good tool to read small islamic positive posts which get me through the day.

Thank you for reading,
I hope I get a response soon.
Allah Hafiz.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
bint e aisha
02-11-2021, 11:36 AM
Assalamu alaikum (peace be upon you)

Respected brother,

Welcome to Islamic board! Have a nice stay.

IslamLife00
02-11-2021, 12:01 PM
Welcome to the forum. InshaAllah it will be easy for you to learn more about Islam here, although you said it's hard for you to study online with your ADHD, there are many supportive people here.

Some books you can download from kalamullah.com

Or you can start with https://www.islamreligion.com/

The Religion of Islam
This website is for people of various faiths who seek to understand Islam and Muslims. It contains a lot of brief, yet informative articles about different aspects of Islam. New articles are added every week. Also, it features Live Help through chat....

Ümit
02-11-2021, 12:02 PM
Selam Brother,

Of course you are welcome here. We would gladly help you. just ask away whatever you want to know and we will provide answers for you.
We all are here to learn from each other and of course to share.
Remember: there are no spupid questions. everything you do not understand, can be explained.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.