/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello, I am Farid

farid771
02-18-2021, 06:40 AM
Hello everyone,

My name is Farid. I am an agnostic. I just registered here today. I was born in Kabul, Afghanistan. Then, moved to Pakistan, lived there for about 7 years, and now I live in USA.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
a_user
02-18-2021, 06:53 AM
Welcome to the forum, like you I am new here.

If you don't mind my asking..you were born a Muslim but you apostated, why?

farid771
02-18-2021, 07:12 AM
Hello a_user,

Good question, to be honest with you, I really have no answer to your question. Maybe because there just isn't very convincing evidence of the things written in Quran? But, I am not sure.

Eric H
02-18-2021, 11:01 AM
Greetings and peace be with you farid771; and welcome to the forum;

Even when there seems to be no convincing evidence for Allah, there is something inside of us asking questions. We are all searching for something more in life. Something within you has brought you to this forum, would you care to say more.

May you be blessed on your journey through life,
Eric

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
farid771
02-18-2021, 11:15 AM
Hello Eric,

No, I don't think there is much else to say about me.

FinalNyc
03-19-2021, 06:11 AM
Hello Farid. Welcome. Glad to have you here.

Ümit
03-19-2021, 01:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by farid771
Hello a_user,

Good question, to be honest with you, I really have no answer to your question. Maybe because there just isn't very convincing evidence of the things written in Quran? But, I am not sure.
First welcome Farid to this forum.

Before you think about the convincing evidence of the things written in the Quraan....maybe you should think about where the things written in the Quraan come from.
Who is the author of the Quraan. Answer me that question and we will continue from that.

I am not trying to corner you with arguments or whatever...I want you to think about things...logically.

MazharShafiq
03-19-2021, 04:58 PM
W Salaam
Welcome to the forum,

AbdulHargreaves
04-06-2021, 02:56 AM
Welcome Farid! Be yourself here.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.