/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is it haram to wear makeup?

ward2020867
03-10-2021, 02:47 AM
Salam,
My mother while going out wears a little bit of makeup she puts a little bit of foundation and a bit of mascara and lipstick and on special occasions puts blush and eyeliner is it haram she isn't wearing it to attract anyone it's just for looking natural she is a very good woman she prays wears a hijab and is very strict about outwear she wears baggy stuff to not show her body so my question is it haram what she does ?(about makeup)
Thank you.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SoldierAmatUllah
03-10-2021, 05:26 AM
Just love our mommies

wiomuslims
05-29-2021, 07:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ward2020867
Salam,
My mother while going out wears a little bit of makeup she puts a little bit of foundation and a bit of mascara and lipstick and on special occasions puts blush and eyeliner is it haram she isn't wearing it to attract anyone it's just for looking natural she is a very good woman she prays wears a hijab and is very strict about outwear she wears baggy stuff to not show her body so my question is it haram what she does ?(about makeup)
Thank you.
No, it is not haram to do such makeup. However, it should be removed while performing salah.

But, why would someone do makeup to look natural. Aren't they natural by default ?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.