/* */

PDA

View Full Version : word-by-word translation of salah

RashidRafi@@
03-12-2021, 09:25 PM
Sister Muhaba 's word by word translation of Al Fatiha and a few verses of Al Baqara are excellent. Each word has been translated so beautifully that understanding the text has become easy . My request to Sister Muhaba is to translate the following as well :
tukbeer sana taawwuz tusmia sura kausar sura iqlaas sura falak
sura alnaas dua of rukoo dua of qaumia dua of Ismia due of sajda
due of tashahhud words of emaan mufassil words of emaan mujummal
due qunoot words of 4th and 6th kulmaas .
I am sure that word by word translations of these duas and suras will be appreciated by all members .

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AabiruSabeel
03-18-2021, 03:56 AM
:sl:

Found these translations on YouTube. I hope they are useful.

AabiruSabeel
03-18-2021, 03:58 AM

AabiruSabeel
03-18-2021, 04:04 AM

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
keiv
03-18-2021, 11:38 PM
JazakAllahu khairun

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.