/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Do you browse IslamicBoard on your phone?

AabiruSabeel
03-27-2021, 06:44 PM
:salam:

As per the analytics data, more than 80% of overall visitors at IslamicBoard are browsing the forum using a smartphone. But the majority of those visitors are guests. They are not members here.

We would like to know how many of our registered members also use a smartphone or a tablet to browse the forum. We are actually planning to create an app-like style to make it more easy for such visitors to browse the forum. We already have several mobile-friendly features, such as a responsive design, add to homescreen option, push notifications, and native share button.

Let us know which other features you would like to see implemented here.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ümit
03-29-2021, 10:41 PM
İ do not know whether guests are able to vote here too...
But if so, then İ'm afraid this poll will not give you an accurate answer to your question
We would like to know how many of our registered members also use a smartphone or a tablet to browse the forum.

AabiruSabeel
03-30-2021, 02:52 AM
No, guests cannot vote on the poll. Only logged in members can.

FinalNyc
04-13-2021, 07:57 AM
Sometimes but I prefer using my laptop as I feel more focused and it's easier.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Qurratul Ayn
04-13-2021, 10:23 AM
:salamext:

I use the laptop as it’s easier to move around the website and see it’s features in all its glory!

Ramadhaan Mubarak

BeTheChange
04-13-2021, 02:36 PM
Walaikumasalaam

Yes Alhamdulillah i use my smart phone. It's easily accessible as i have access to my phone 24/7.

A mobile friendly version would be great insha Allah as I'll be able to view the full page. Atm i navigate up and down the screen etc.

An adhaan feature would be great so you can hear the adhaan before time of prayers. Don't know if that is possible.

Jazaka Allah.

MazharShafiq
04-13-2021, 03:16 PM
Jazaka Allah..

AabiruSabeel
04-15-2021, 12:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by BeTheChange
An adhaan feature would be great so you can hear the adhaan before time of prayers. Don't know if that is possible.
I am not sure whether we can add the adhan, but we have a page here that lists the prayer times. Monthly Prayer Timetable (islamicboard.com)

It detects the user's location automatically.

Eisenman
04-20-2021, 12:26 PM
Agree. And is the mobile version the same as the desktop? There are instances where some features are not available in mobile and vice versa.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.