/* */

PDA

View Full Version : faith improvement

taha_
05-01-2021, 03:07 PM
Assalam o alaikum rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

How can I improve my faith? There are problems. One of them is that there are no authentic scholar in my town. All other online islamic educations don't cater to deaf. I am worried about my religion, since I don't know any good scholars. Hence I have no choice but to use Internet for learning islam, I try to not go too lenient by going to many fatwa websites, which I fear will lead me to misguidance

Is reading books sufficient?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al-Ansariyah
05-02-2021, 06:21 PM
و عليكم السلام ورحمةالله وبركاته
Yes brother, of course books are sufficient if read properly. And ALLAH will make it easier for u as well. Dont look for many websites or u'll get confused. Read the books of great scholars. This way you'll be able to gain much more knowledge. For example, you may read "The life of muhammad" by imam anwar. If u need a pdf, tell me. Likewise read other scholars like shaykh ahmed musa jibril, imam anwar, imam ibn qayyim, ibn taymiyyah etc. There are very less true scholars nowadays so try to read the older works.
Shaykh ahmed has a lecture series on "tawheed" which is transcribed in english as well. You can go for it.
For fatawa, majmoo al fatwa of ibn taymiyyah is a good one. But it isnt on internet so you'll need to get a hardcopy of it. And u may follow majmoo al fatwa of ibn baaz as long as the fatwas dont contradict the Quran and sunnah. Theres a pdf of it.

Al-Ansariyah
05-02-2021, 06:23 PM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/abdurra...ndedbooks/amp/

These are the books recommended by ibn uthaymin. And good news is most of these books are available on internet in pdf form!

Books Recommended by Shaik Ibn Uthaimeen – AbdurRahman.Org
Question:We would like some advice about the books which the seeker of Islamic knowledge should obtain, study and refer to Answer: Shaykh Ibn 'Uthaymeen (rahimahullaah) Praise be to Allaah. ‘Aqeedah (basic tenets of faith): Shaykh al-Islam Imaam Muhammad ibn ‘Abd al-Wahhaab (may Allaah have mercy on him). Thalaathat al-Usool - The Three Fundamental Bases of…...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.