/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Good beautiful silky, long hair in Jannah?

Xeriel
05-10-2021, 07:24 AM
What if I wanted beautiful, astounding, silky, long luxurious hair. Could I get this in Jannah? Could God grant me this wish? I have an afro, a teeny weeny afro. Why couldn't God create in my head beautiful long hair. I want to look like Kate Middleton in Jannah, is this possible? Could God grant me these desires?

I don't know if we'll be stuck looking the same way on Jannah? I hope not.

I also have a troubled childhood, my family abused me and I wish I wasn't born in this family. Why did God do this to me? Why did he choose to put me in this situation?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Xeriel
05-10-2021, 07:36 AM
Does God want his believers to be robotic? I need advice because I see God as a merciless God. Why did he create this life to be imperfect and choose our lives. We did not get to choose anything because God chooses, He is in control of it. Why does evil exist? Why do I have to be a particular person or color? Why did I have in an abusive home or family? Why did God create all of it? I need advice or opinions or answers.

Al-Ansariyah
05-10-2021, 06:12 PM
We dont know that but we surely know that women will be much more beautiful in jannah than they were here and they will be pleased with it.

We arent given much description about jannah in Quran and sunnah. So we cant say anything from our opinion. But that is the matter which will come afterwards and jannah will only be given to those who submit to Allah(one God) and follow His messengers. Sister, study about basic beliefs of muslims.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.