/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I have a strong feeling that I'm worshipping other than Allah (shirk)..

Malak Al-Masri
05-13-2021, 08:30 AM
:sl:..in my past I never prayed I rarely read the Quran..but one day I started praying all 5 prayers and that was about two months ago..i felt close to Allah to the point where I felt like I'm worshipping someone named Allah but isn't the true one.. I used to do dhikr but now I'm scared to..because I'm scared that I'm worshipping other than Allah.. If Im actually doing shirk I want to repent but I don't know how because 1)both names are "allah" 2) I get these thoughts at certain times (most of the time)..i need help and fast..
Jazzakum allah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
iammuslim98
05-13-2021, 01:08 PM
Aoa. Brother what you are witnessing right now is nothing but waswasas by shetan. This is because of one reason. As you have recently turned to Allah, satan is now pissed about that. He wants yoi t turn away from Allah. That's why he is putting these thoughts in ur head. Don't worry. Keep praying. Everytime you come across such a thought, just recite hola wala quata illa billah. You will get over it in no time. By will of Allah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.