/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Faith & Evolution- At loggerheads or not?

assiratTheway
05-15-2021, 03:51 PM
Faith & Evolution- At loggerheads or not?

https://1onlyway.wordpress.com/faith...rheads-or-not/

Faith & Evolution- At loggerheads or not? – As-Sirat
Why this question at the first place? But before an attempt is made to answer this, first some dictionary definitions Science is the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment. Faith is confidence or trust in a person, thing, or…...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Eric H
05-15-2021, 07:22 PM
Greetings and peace be with you assiratTheway;

Thanks for sharing. It would be impossible for life to come from no life, and it would be impossible for life to evolve without God.

Ümit
05-16-2021, 01:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by assiratTheway
Faith & Evolution- At loggerheads or not?

https://1onlyway.wordpress.com/faith...rheads-or-not/

Faith & Evolution- At loggerheads or not? – As-Sirat
Why this question at the first place? But before an attempt is made to answer this, first some dictionary definitions Science is the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment. Faith is confidence or trust in a person, thing, or…...
Thanks for the article. İ am very happy with this because İ've been screaming this exact the same thing for a long time...and now i finally find support.

Of course i could never put it in nice words like this article.
So İ liked it very much.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.