/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can I be white in heaven?

Xeriel
05-20-2021, 02:22 AM
It is not fair that people tell me I can't be white in heaven, because I want that. Why could God grant people desires that are impossible but can't grant my own wish? I am being abused by my family and I hope that in Jannah I won't see my family there if I wish. So can I be white in heaven? I want this so bad that it is eating me inside. I am paranoid and worried that this will not happen? I'm paranoid that heaven will let me down and nothing will come true. Am I being silly to believe this? Can someone give me comfort over my situation. I hate my family because they have been abusive and evil and I don't want to see them in heaven. So can all my wishes or desires be granted?

1. Can I be white and look like Anne Morrow Lindbergh?
2. Can I never see my family in heaven and never remember this dunya or this life?
3. Will my desires be granted and fulfilled in heaven?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Avis
05-21-2021, 12:00 AM
The world of heaven is so different from this world that you actually won't know what you want. What you want now may not necessarily be what you want when your in Jannah. Your mentality will be much more pure and different than what you are like today. There will be no anger, jealousy, or any kind of negative emotions. Your body will be recreated to being extremely beautiful and you will be happy with it. Even then, I don't see why you wouldn't get the skin tone you want, though I feel sad that you're not happy with the color that you currently are. May Allah guide you.

Xeriel
05-29-2021, 10:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Avis
The world of heaven is so different from this world that you actually won't know what you want. What you want now may not necessarily be what you want when your in Jannah. Your mentality will be much more pure and different than what you are like today. There will be no anger, jealousy, or any kind of negative emotions. Your body will be recreated to being extremely beautiful and you will be happy with it. Even then, I don't see why you wouldn't get the skin tone you want, though I feel sad that you're not happy with the color that you currently are. May Allah guide you.
I like what you said. Yes, I am hoping we will be completely different than what we are now. But don't be sad about it be happy for me that I will get what I desire and want. I want to be white for a good reason. I don't want to be stuck this way forever or for eternity. I am just hoping that I will be who I want to be in spirit. I am African and that depresses me. I don't want to be that. I've always desired to be in a different nationality and in a different country preferably American. I hate everything about my culture.

I just wish in Jannah, I can be recreated all over again but with different ethnicity and culture. Allah shall surely grant me what I want. MashaAllah.

M.I.A.
05-31-2021, 07:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Xeriel
I like what you said. Yes, I am hoping we will be completely different than what we are now. But don't be sad about it be happy for me that I will get what I desire and want. I want to be white for a good reason. I don't want to be stuck this way forever or for eternity. I am just hoping that I will be who I want to be in spirit. I am African and that depresses me. I don't want to be that. I've always desired to be in a different nationality and in a different country preferably American. I hate everything about my culture.

I just wish in Jannah, I can be recreated all over again but with different ethnicity and culture. Allah shall surely grant me what I want. MashaAllah.
Seems to me that you don't hate being black but hate the environment you are in.

All communities have this to some degree and maintaining a sense of strength and trust is difficult even amongst people we love.. Sometimes.

Most of my posts usually devolve into some blog rant so here goes..

I'm Asian and I lived in an mostly Asian community most of my life. For a long time what others did had no bearing on what I felt or thought I could do, but as we grow older and want to persue our own paths, things do start to take on a different appearance and for some the world changes for the better and others worse, but most of the time we just go on being as we are and putting forward by our character into the world.

So I left my Asian community which had little to nothing on offer as a way forward and went to work in a mostly white male industry.

They are mostly the same as the Asians from the time I have spent there, but they were not the same when I started working there.

...so maybe if I could, I would have to say that rectifying ones self is more important than anything on the outside.

Being white is no indication of anything other than a different set of preconceptions to impose on the world, if you so would.

But I left my community in loss, I lost money and people I cared about.. Although I had nothing when I started and they gave me something.

I would have still wanted to start with good things happening. This is my first world problem at the moment and something I think about often.

...let's hope heaven has places for all colours. Alhamdulillah.

It's never really been a thing for me and I turn that thought away often.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.