/* */

PDA

View Full Version : WIO - World Islamic Organization

wiomuslims
05-20-2021, 08:54 AM
Assalamualaikum

This is Ammar, I am here with a purpose to spread awareness about my Islamic Cause : WIO - World Islamic Organization . Our purpose is to unite ummah under one banner. We follow the foot steps of Salauddin Ayubbi (Rh) who has once united the ummah and fought against the oppression. He spread peace across the world irrespective of the religion or race. InshaAllah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
wiomuslims
05-20-2021, 01:19 PM
Assalamualaikum

Trying to provide source of income for volunteers through online work.

If you are willing to work as volunteer with our organization. InshaAllah we will show you the means of halal earning right from your home.

You can work as a freelancer in the field of content writing, digital marketing and many other fields. All you need is a laptop and good internet.

We can also help you start on field businesses at very reasonable costs and arrange required funding for business. InshaAllah we will provide total assistance in running your business successfully.

Hence, do not worry about earnings. Just worry about uniting the Ummah and inshaAllah Allah ta'ala will make sources of living for you.

https://wiomuslims.blogspot.com/2021...mployment.html

Eisenman
05-21-2021, 04:23 AM
Greetings! Welcome and I'm looking forward to your posts. Peace be with you.

wiomuslims
05-21-2021, 05:21 AM
Phase 1: Volunteers in each country ?

We are trying to get volunteers from each country. Who will help us connect with the various local groups and influencers. Our aim is to have one Super Volunteer from each country, then they will given responsibility to manage other volunteers. So if you are interested to represent your country in this noble cause, you should contact us. We will guide you with each step through out the process.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
wiomuslims
05-21-2021, 11:15 AM
Alhamdulillah, we have our official website now WIO - World Islamic Organization

WIO - World Islamic Organization - WIO - World Islamic Organization
WIO - World Islamic Organization purpose is to Unite Ummah across the world. We follow the Commands Of Quran and Sunnah of Prophet Mohammed....

FinalNyc
05-26-2021, 12:09 PM
Great intention. I will also spread this to my friends. Maybe they know someone who's interested and available.

wiomuslims
05-26-2021, 04:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by FinalNyc
Great intention. I will also spread this to my friends. Maybe they know someone who's interested and available.
JazakAllah. And it also responsibility of yours too.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.