/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Pieces worth sharing [emoji178]

Melah
05-22-2021, 08:56 AM
No matter how different our lives are, we battled the same issues...tests of life.

"Life is a test.
If Allah SWT answers your prayers,
He is increasing your faith.
If he delays,
He is increasing your patience.
If he does not answer,
He has something better for you."

"Weak imaan cannot protect your heart from breaking over and over again. Save your heart bybstrengthening your imaan."

"Pain and sadness can also become a path.
I realized this after a long time of pain..that pain can also become a path. There is no life where no wind blows. The wind must blow, sonthat the tree will root deep inside the earth...so that it won't fall over. That is why the wind shakes the trees. That is why the wind shakes all of us. Pain can also become a path. Sadness can also become a path." -anonymous

Hasbiyallahu limaa ahammanii...Allah is enough for me to remove all my distress.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.