/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Really scared of end times and Qiyamah :(

starlight54
05-27-2021, 11:12 AM
salaam all

lately ive been seeing lots of videos and talk of people saying Imam Mahdi is coming soon and he will be the one to free Palestine etc and it's making me really really terrified because when he comes, Dajjal is coming soon after and the end of times are really close. I'm so scared because of Dajjal coming because I worry my iman isn't strong enough and im not prepared, though I do try hard as a muslim, but it's really bad. ive been having panic attacks and i feel like ive almost dissociated from reality and nothing matters to me in this world anymore to the point where i no longer feel motivated to apply for jobs, look for a house etc because i feel the end is near. I don't want to be around for Dajjal but so many signs of end times are happening and im only 22 so im really scared of him coming in my lifetime. Please if anyone could provide words of comfort I would appreciate it. I know I should trust in Allah for protection and inshallah i will be okay, i am also working on memorising the first 10 ayahs of Surah Kahf but i feel sick to my stomach and anxious everyday to the point where i just cry. please help :(

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Scimitar
05-27-2021, 03:31 PM
Worry about your own death - because that is your own personal “qiyamat”

starlight54
05-27-2021, 03:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
Worry about your own death - because that is your own personal “qiyamat”
well yes i know but imam mahdi and dajjal have to come during some generation's lifetime and what if it's mine? if all the other minor signs apart from this have occurred and people believe he will come soon, even if that is in 40 years i could very well still be alive then

Al-Ansariyah
05-27-2021, 06:15 PM
و عليكم السلام ورحمةالله وبركاته
I think it should be your motivation to do more good deeds and obey Allah and His messenger in every way you can.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
keiv
05-28-2021, 10:46 AM
When it comes to these dawah videos, use them for educational purposes. I've been following many of them for years and the "end of times is near! 2021!" vibe they put out is nothing new. The year before that, it was the "end of times is near! 2020". Same in 2019. It's good to be reminded but the way in which they do it is annoying and borderline "clickbait". Not only that, but different channels will copy the other and basically rehash the same material.

Death and the end of times is a guarantee, neither or which we know when they will happen. When we die, the "end of times" won't matter to us at that point. Ultimately, our life after death is what is important. Some of things that will happen during the time of dajjal is already happening now. People are starving to death, oppression and ignorance is widespread, poverty is widespread, the liars will be taken as the truthful and the truthful will be taken as liars, no Islamic governance, etc.

I understand the feeling of being pessimistic, but thinking about death and the end of times should encourage you to do better because if you believe in these things, wouldn't you want to work on doing better?

wiomuslims
05-28-2021, 11:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by starlight54
salaam all

lately ive been seeing lots of videos and talk of people saying Imam Mahdi is coming soon and he will be the one to free Palestine etc and it's making me really really terrified because when he comes, Dajjal is coming soon after and the end of times are really close. I'm so scared because of Dajjal coming because I worry my iman isn't strong enough and im not prepared, though I do try hard as a muslim, but it's really bad. ive been having panic attacks and i feel like ive almost dissociated from reality and nothing matters to me in this world anymore to the point where i no longer feel motivated to apply for jobs, look for a house etc because i feel the end is near. I don't want to be around for Dajjal but so many signs of end times are happening and im only 22 so im really scared of him coming in my lifetime. Please if anyone could provide words of comfort I would appreciate it. I know I should trust in Allah for protection and inshallah i will be okay, i am also working on memorising the first 10 ayahs of Surah Kahf but i feel sick to my stomach and anxious everyday to the point where i just cry. please help :(
Walaikumsalam

don't worry about all that.. Islam is simple.

All you need to focus is on:

1. Emaan (Read quran with translation for this)
2. Salah (Read 5 Times a day)

Fasting, Zakat & Haj are at specified times, so don't need to worry about that.

If you are consistently working on your emaan and Salah. And not doing any sins. I bet you nothing can stop you from entering jannah.

BeTheChange
05-28-2021, 12:10 PM
Walaikumasalaam

The best we can do is strengthen and work on our relationship with Allah swt. Pray 5 times a day, wake up for tahajud, use miswaak, take black seed oil, spend more time in sujood, give charity etc. You are learning surat kahf also learn the tafsir insha Allah we will be protected.

Unfortunately having anxiety is normal in this day and age and anxiety will increase as we get closer to the day of qiymaat.

Keep reciting Quraan as this will heal us all insha Allah. Keep asking Allah swt to protect you from all fitna and the greatest of fitna of dajaal insha Allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.