/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Working with Genie (Jinn)

mistersun
05-29-2021, 03:07 AM
I have ever heard a story about Omar Ibn Khattab ra. One day companions didn't see his presence and asking each other. They were searching him, but none found him. Suddenly, one of them got an idea to contact a magician, S/he (I forgot male/female) had a Jinn. S/he commanded the Jinn to find Omar. After awhile, the Jinn came back and said that Omar was busy stamping the data of Zakat (legalizing).

Dos anyone here knows this story more detail?

In this story, they don't equalized the Jinn to Allah, they just commanded the Jinn to find Omar ra.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
eesa the kiwi
05-29-2021, 03:24 AM
I don't think the sahabah rafiallahu anhum would resort to a magician when their Iman in their hearts was like mountains

Sounds like a fabricated narration

IslamLife00
05-29-2021, 07:20 PM
I have never read nor heard about that hadith.
In the Qur'an, Allah mentioned about the jinns who accepted Islam, and hadiths mentioned about some jinns in Madinah who accepted Islam.
but when it comes to sihr (sorcery) it is forbidden in the Qur'an and also in hadiths,
so none of the sahaba (may Allah be pleased with them) would have dared to use a sorcerer to find Umar (may Allah be pleased with him)
and muslim jinns would not be working for a sorcerer, as they would know the prohibition

Ghost1987
09-30-2022, 10:20 AM
What a great fabrication..concerning umar bin khattab.

They used to kill the magician back then

Magic is major shirk

Grave evil sin

May Allah guide us all

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
SoldierAmatUllah
10-01-2022, 08:44 PM
Seeking help of jinns is not allowed whether muslims or otherwise.

Always question the source to learn deen authentically

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.