/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What is the reward for someone who....

SintoDinto
06-22-2021, 09:06 PM
Intends to call a world leader's phone number or rather multiple, to urge them with patience and sincerity to stop senseless killings, but only one picks up out of two with one either blocking or sleeping and or both, and when they (the one who picked up) are asked if they are said world leader and this is the right number they hang up before dawah can be spread. and if the numbers are posted with the intent to create controversy, but later retracted from one site of kuffar since that site is full of people who likely will only create chaos whereas the other site is full of people who are muslim or respectful to islam and will be more empathetic to the spirit of dawah rather than trolling. and if another world leader is called, but is unable to be reached despite two attempts. will they get one good deed or the good deeds of a hundred martyrs or less but not one good deed for intending in accordance with hadeeth that the best jihad is speaking a word of truth before a tyrant and a one who says to a tyrant "you are a tyrant!" gets reward of hundred of a hundred martyrs though if i were to do that it would be in the safety of the west but they could send spies. i may or may not have done it. please don't praise me. i dont want to spread riyaa. i simply want to know the reward.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SintoDinto
06-22-2021, 09:16 PM
a good friend of mine told me actions are based on intention

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.