/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Feeling really sad :(

xa_xa_ft
06-27-2021, 04:45 PM
Hi all, long story short i was seeing someone and it was going super great. I even met his parents and he met mine. Anyways recently he was not calling me much and then i said to him we need to communicate more but nothing and then i was patient for a month and then then i just said to him hey, this isnt working out..your not making time for me etc this entire week you didnt call and hes just ended it with me and thinks im needy.

How can someone do that?? Im so hurt??? I trusted him because parents had met and so i never thought he would do this. Never thought he would give up on me like this!

What did i do so wrong?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S_87
06-29-2021, 01:56 AM
I hate to say it but the wrong you did was getting into a relationship before marriage. Is it possible his parents didn't like your family and told him to cut it off?

*charisma*
06-29-2021, 01:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by xa_xa_ft
Hi all, long story short i was seeing someone and it was going super great. I even met his parents and he met mine. Anyways recently he was not calling me much and then i said to him we need to communicate more but nothing and then i was patient for a month and then then i just said to him hey, this isnt working out..your not making time for me etc this entire week you didnt call and hes just ended it with me and thinks im needy.

How can someone do that?? Im so hurt??? I trusted him because parents had met and so i never thought he would do this. Never thought he would give up on me like this!

What did i do so wrong?
Assalamu Alaikum,

Sadness comes from our own wrongdoings. When we do something wrong thinking it will go the way we planned, and it does not go that way, our ego gets bruised.

Let it go, it wasn't meant to be. What's the point in feeling sad about it?
Just because the parents met doesn't mean anything. He's not obligated to marry you if he doesn't want to.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.