/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ruqya - Help my investigation

Gardens
07-31-2021, 10:58 PM
Salaams all,

I'm not sure where to post this. I haven't been an active user of the forum for some years.

Is there a section on this forum which deals with Ruqya and raaqis? I'm trying find a specific person and I only have a picture to go on.

I'm not yet posting the picture as I'm not sure if there are rules about this.

If one of the mods could advise that would be appreciated.

JazakAllah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AabiruSabeel
07-31-2021, 11:05 PM
:wasalam:

Welcome back. We do not have any ruqya section. I think your best option is to use Google image search. Maybe you find a name or a website related to him?

Gardens
07-31-2021, 11:19 PM
JazakAllah for replying.

I have tried Google image search. But no luck there.

This man is a small time charlatan, and not well known so would be unlikely to come up on Google.

Can I post the picture here in the hope that someone may recognise him? Im hoping that someone knows him and can corroborate the fact that he is fake and is not actually helping anyone but rather causing harm.

SoldierAmatUllah
08-01-2021, 03:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gardens
JazakAllah for replying.

I have tried Google image search. But no luck there.

This man is a small time charlatan, and not well known so would be unlikely to come up on Google.

Can I post the picture here in the hope that someone may recognise him? Im hoping that someone knows him and can corroborate the fact that he is fake and is not actually helping anyone but rather causing harm.

You are not obliged to expose him.Focus on your issue& do effort in your good deeds

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Gardens
08-01-2021, 07:38 PM
With all due respect you don't understand the situation. When it's your own family being duped then yes it is your duty to take action.

Can one of the mods please let me know if it's ok to post the image of the person? And the best place to do so? I need to find out more information on him.

AabiruSabeel
08-01-2021, 09:14 PM
If any of our members have dealt with such Raqis before and they wish to help you out then you can share the photo with them privately. I don't suggest you to post it in any of the public forums.

Gardens
08-02-2021, 02:53 PM
JazakAllah for clarifying.

If anyone is aware of any Raaqis in Birmingham please reply to me and I will send the image privately. This man is doing harm both on a physical and mental level to people who are none the wiser.

SoldierAmatUllah
08-02-2021, 03:32 PM
I'm sorry I couldn't understand earlier

Pardon me.

Gardens
08-02-2021, 03:34 PM
No problem

whitedove
08-02-2021, 04:59 PM
How is he causing harm ? Perhaps you can clarify what you mean by that ? I think it makes sense to simply outline what he does to cause harm, that way people will be more the wiser and it could possibly apply to anyone not legitimately carrying out ruqya correctly, as opposed to it being directed to one individual. If you state what to look out for in terms of what he does to dupe people, will be more helpful, than a photo.

Gardens
08-04-2021, 07:25 PM
I understand what you're saying but I haven't made this thread for it to be general help for those looking for ruqya and what to avoid. If someone wants that there are plenty of places they can get that information.

I don't want to go onto his practices but I've explained them to 3 different Ulema one of whom is a mufti and they all agree that this man is a charlatan. So I'm not looking for verification.

All I want to know is if anyone has received services from this man and can corroborate my story so I can use this as evidence with the family.

So if anyone has received ruqya services in Birmingham please reach out to me.

JazakAllah

Hamza Asadullah
08-04-2021, 11:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gardens
I understand what you're saying but I haven't made this thread for it to be general help for those looking for ruqya and what to avoid. If someone wants that there are plenty of places they can get that information.

I don't want to go onto his practices but I've explained them to 3 different Ulema one of whom is a mufti and they all agree that this man is a charlatan. So I'm not looking for verification.

All I want to know is if anyone has received services from this man and can corroborate my story so I can use this as evidence with the family.

So if anyone has received ruqya services in Birmingham please reach out to me.

JazakAllah
Asalaamu Alaikum,

I don't think this is the best place to "expose" someone from a specific area in the UK when the majority of this forum are not from that area but are spread out across the world. However what I would suggest is that firstly you get advice from those learned Scholars as to what to do next about this person and secondly if you were advised to expose them to safeguard others then the best place would be on social media platforms specific to the area and people that reside within it and not on a international forum.

Gardens
08-04-2021, 11:34 PM
Wasalaam.

I'm not exposing anyone. I've already been advised to keep the discussion private so if anyone thinks they can help they can private message me. I haven't shared any details of the person.

FinalNyc
08-05-2021, 02:43 AM
Try looking up on social media. There's a bigger chance you could be helped out there.

Eisenman
08-10-2021, 04:49 AM
Facebook would be a great start. Good luck!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.