View Full Version : Allah's Favour..

Abu Fauzi
08-14-2021, 04:06 PM

As-Salaam alaikum,
Says Allah, Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala, in a Hadith-Qudsi:--

''I AM WITH MY SERVANT WHEN HE REMEMBERS ME AND HIS
LIPS QUIVER IN MY REMEMBRANCE''.

(Ibn Hibban, Ahmad and Tabarani)

Note that the form of this remembrance may come in our reading of the Holy Qur'an, Salawaat ala Nabiy or recital of Zikr phrases such as
Subhanallahi, Walhamdulillahi, Allahu Akbar or recital of La-ilaha Illallah...
In this Hadith, it is as if Allah Ta'ala is saying: 'I am with My servant when he wants to remember Me, and even before his lips move I am already with him.' So, why do we say, sometimes, that we have problems and difficlties? Make Zikrullah and Allah,Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala, will be with you! Doesn't Allah know what you are facing of burdens and problems? Doesn't He know what problems He is sending to you, only to raise you higher and higher? ALLAHU AKBAR!! ALLAHU AKBAR!! WA-LILLAHIL HAMD!.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SoldierAmatUllah
08-15-2021, 07:42 AM
Thanks for the awesome reminder.

We should take out 20 mins everyday to do zikr.

May Allah Ta'aala forgive us all& guide us,Aameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.