/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Fixing myself?

anonymous
08-17-2021, 11:24 PM
I am very far away from Allah. Its been years I am making plans, I do touba, then start worshiping but then again i fall into something ghaflah and again to old routine. With the thoughts that i need to make again touba and take start from zero. Period.
i have almost forgotten myself as I had forgotten Allah. How can I fix myself my life? Please I need guidance biznillah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Questioner123
08-25-2021, 08:32 PM
Same, i dont know what to do either. I feel like i am in an endless cycle. I am scared.

- - - Updated - - -

Plus the advice from here sounds too extreme for me. like not listening to Music, when that is the only thing that sometimes helps me fall asleep. So i dont know what to do.

Duas_Revival
10-21-2021, 10:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
How can I fix myself my life? Please I need guidance biznillah.
Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

Firstly - you feel you've done wrong? No problem! What has Allah azza wajal said about this in the Quran?

Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful." (Surah Az-Zumar Verse 53)

So what do we learn from this ayat? No matter what we've done.....Don't Despair. Seek forgiveness and start fresh.

Secondly - In relation to strengthening Imaan - Would like to kindly share a beautiful Dua for Taqwa.

Do you know the power of Dua? Dua is the weapon of a believer!

Do you know one of the most common Dua the Messenger of Allah Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam (Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) made?

It is dua to be steadfast on the Deen - Eman goes up and down, this Dua we are asking the controller of hearts to keep us on the Straight Path!

Pronunciation: Ya Muqallibal-qulub, thabbit qalbi 'ala dinik

Meaning: O Changer of the Hearts! Strengthen my heart upon Your Religion

Learn More: https://www.duasrevival.com/supplica...st-in-religion

Finally - here is a motivational video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHYTzyCh2_8

Please remember us in your Duas.

Jazakallahu Khair,
DR

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.