/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salaam

muslimgap
08-27-2021, 11:52 PM
Salaam,
In college I used to write for AL Talib (UCLA's Muslim Newsletter), and I recently launched my own website with articles, quizzes, and more! My goal is to teach others about the beauty of Islam. I hope to inspire and show my readers how easy it is to apply the teachings of the Muslim faith in our daily lives.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
muslimgap
12-02-2021, 11:17 PM
I recently launched a new site. Our goal is to teach our followers about the beauty of Islam. We hope to inspire and show our readers how easy it is to apply the teachings of the Muslim faith in our daily lives. It offers challenges you can take up with your families , and different articles.
Please subscribe at the bottom. It would mean a lot.
Thanks
muslimgap.com

Duas_Revival
12-03-2021, 11:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimgap
I recently launched a new site. Our goal is to teach our followers about the beauty of Islam. We hope to inspire and show our readers how easy it is to apply the teachings of the Muslim faith in our daily lives. It offers challenges you can take up with your families , and different articles.
Thanks
muslimgap.com
Jazakallah Khair.

May Allah reward you for your efforts and grant abundant reward in this world and hereafter.

muslimgap
12-30-2021, 11:10 PM
Thanks
muslimgap.com

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
muslimgap
01-05-2022, 11:27 PM
Salaam
Thanks
muslimgap.com

muslimgap
01-13-2022, 10:56 PM
Salaam,

Thanks
muslimgap.com

muslimgap
01-17-2022, 09:59 PM
Thank you!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.